Brotha Lynch - REAL LOCCS - SOTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I am bored. And since we will never see a better album that Season of the Sicc, I was listening to Real Loccs and was seeing if anyone had an update on the people Lynch shouts out.

Stupid topic - but oh well. Outside of Mozzy Sac is quiet as fuck.

In the songs, Lynch shouts out:

B-Dub
Terry Joe
Tom Tom
Slim Dog
Lyn Dog
Shooter
Big X
Lil X
Baby X
Cyco 1 and 2
Pee Wee
Big Dan
Baby Reg
B Flat
Cos
Kareem
Coochi
T-Ly
E-Moe
Sicx
C-Bo (here some MO LUV - get the hint)
Marvaless
Loki (what he up t?)
AC
Blacc
RJ
4-Loco
Marcus
Shay
Emil
Hollis

Wonder is Lynch still talks to any of these folks. This is not the complete list - about 75% of it.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I am bored. And since we will never see a better album that Season of the Sicc, I was listening to Real Loccs and was seeing if anyone had an update on the people Lynch shouts out.

Stupid topic - but oh well. Outside of Mozzy Sac is quiet as fuck.

B-Dub
Terry Joe
Tom Tom
Slim Dog
Lyn Dog
Shooter
Big X
Lil X
Baby X
Cyco 1 and 2
Pee Wee
Big Dan
Baby Reg
B Flat
Cos
Kareem
Coochi
T-Ly
E-Moe
Sicx
C-Bo (here some MO LUV - get the hint)
Marvaless
Loki (what he up t?)
AC
Blacc
RJ
4-Loco (Foe Loco)
Marcus
Shay
Emil
Hollis

Wonder is Lynch still talks to any of these folks. This is not the complete list - about 75% of it.
about 7 people on this list are still active in music from what I've seen

Jun 21, 2006

Big X
Lil X
Baby X
Is one of these three X-raided or did lynch give him a shout out on that track, but you didn't list him?

Off (or on) topic: I feel Loaded is his best album. Season of da siccness was dope back in the day, but some of the tracks didn't age well. It still a classic album though.
Loaded is the type of album I can listen to without having to skip a single track and it's almost 20 years old now. Also it's excellent music to listen to when smoking weed lol

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
SODS is very dated album...shit sounds corny as fuck now.

24 Deep is timeless and Loaded was his all around best work. Just MHO though.
I still bump 24 Deep n I feel the same way about SODS, but I mean I don't mind if someone plays it. Just don't understand now why I thought it was the GOAT, but it was something different n did sound dope back in the day. I can't get into Loaded anymore. I think he wasn't being himself, because of all the controversy n he was told to tone down his music after all the bad publicity with SODS.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
SODS is very dated album...shit sounds corny as fuck now.

24 Deep is timeless and Loaded was his all around best work. Just MHO though.
by "dated" do you mean the lyrics?

looks odd to see 24 Deep called "timeless" and SOTS "dated" when to me there's nothing more dated than a Roger and Zapp sample. i guess i'm focusing more on the beats than lyrics though.

i agree Loaded is his all-around best album

May 9, 2002
by "dated" do you mean the lyrics?

looks odd to see 24 Deep called "timeless" and SOTS "dated" when to me there's nothing more dated than a Roger and Zapp sample. i guess i'm focusing more on the beats than lyrics though.

i agree Loaded is his all-around best album
Dated in terms of everything...the corny horror core inspired lyrics and the g-funk inspired beats. No one does that shit anymore and its forever encapsulated in the 90's.

24 Deep uses samples, something that is STILL used today in all kinds of genres, including hip-hop. That album stands more like the early 90's classics that came out of LA and west coast in general.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
to me, season of da siccness was his best album but i think both that and 24 deep are dated. sure they use samples still today but it's done way different and how it was used in that album shows what era it came from. i also don't consider season to be g-funk, i can't really describe what it sounds but nothing like what folks from SoCal were doing.

besides, everyone is on some retro shit with music anyway. if these new kids are basically copying the horror raps of memphis rap, so maybe out dated to some but still cool to the new.

also, anyone ever notice the same beat for had 2 gat ya is same beat from the crip album in the track "break a slob down". whomever did the beat just leased it to folks.

PS, actually i haven't heard entirely his new albums so i can't say season was his best album. the lyrical content of his new shit is way better from the singles i heard.

Last edited: