916 losing its rep?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
C'mon Sac STEP IT UP!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUre Ya'll got the 90's killa shit but now..... it's almost garbage, everybody in the 916 is watered down !!!!!! we need some more clazziczzzzz

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
and what are YOU doin' to contribute to the scene here in the 916?

have you BOUGHT C-Dubb's "Garbage Man"
Philiated Family's "GRAND THEFT AUDIO - SACRAMENTO"

those are two of THE tightest recent Sacramento releases.

Sacramento is known for that rip-gut, gangsta shit....but there are ALOT of tight groups here in town....honestly, I have to say Feva n Da Funkhouse, Deep Fried Funk Brothers (the artists formally known as the Cuf) & Soul Clap are my favorites right now. If you want that Mobb, that Gutta, that raw shit....then holler at Flossilini, C-Dubb, Hostile Environment, Prime Minister, Dre-sta, Northern Warriors, O-muthafuckin'-Z!! the list goes on. Take the time to investigate, and see what's out there before you discredit what we are workin' hard to create.

peace.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
u Musta smoked a whole dip talkin bout Sac Lost it Rep Nigga, Where u think the Siccness Started? This site u on used to be called 91Siccness.net , no 1 city has breed more thouroughBreed Artists than Sac Town, N u hearin this from one a da Real Sac Kingz...

N r u even from Sac Ryun? N if u iz like Beto said What'chu doin to Contribute 2 tha Sac Scene?

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
you know ryun your right, it is time for sac to step it up while the spotlight on northern cali again....

but "everybody in the 916 is watered-down" <<<that's some outlandish shit! where you coming from with that???

Jan 1, 2006
Im still tryna put a few pieces together b4 i start recording seriously,but
you should really watch what you say cuz floss and the filliated fam is doin they thing, you got gp, and his whole movement, doey rock and his camp, black zeek and mook nukem is fukin monsters on the mike, so do your homework. the southside been doin they thing, but North sac fixna step it up.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
That kat must be tryna get his post count up... He obviouly didn't go to the concert and see how Sac was putting it down for Northern Cali. Bueno was there with his new mixtape "Gunz & Butta" hosted by Yukmouth featuring his new Joint "West Up Remix" feat. Keak, Mista FAB, and San Quinn. He also would've seen Sumptin Terrible going dummy onstage performing "Shady 80's Crack Babies". And who opened up for Sic-Wid-It... none other than Sac's "Doey Rock" who had the crowd paying attention to his every word. I was in the building passing out "Flossalini IS My Homeboy" sampler disc's, I seen G-Idez, Krytykal (Point Blank), 80 West, and a host of others doing they promo thing. So Sac is watered down... What you got in yo deck? Who's nut's is you on so I can see why me & my niggas shit aint "Potent" enough for ya!

Dec 10, 2005
i heard a couple sorry rappers up here in sac but theres sorry rappers in every city but majority of tha rappers up here be spittn i heard a couple of em that needs 2 give it up but its the same in every city

some tight/some suck just how it goes

Jan 9, 2006
i don't think sac is losing it's rep...but the quality just like everywhere is goin down. i have a question who actually buys those mixtapes? i think they're shit and is nothing to compare to actual quality albums.