What Happen 2 Beesh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
I am a big Baby beesh fan but lately i been disapointed with the music Baby Beesh (baby bash) Has been making. I have all his old albums even the old school potna deuce. His Jamz were gangsta, All the Spm, Jay tee, Merciles collaborations are classic.i been listening 2 tha radio lately and think beesh went sideways. im glad hes on the radio but i cant stand his music, It seems Hes in love. When will he go back 2 his Bay area roots and make a RAP album?

P.S Am I the only person who thinks this way? Please post comment with youre tought's

Mar 23, 2006
dont trip though...that is the way to make money nowadays....and if the man wants to eat....he gotta do what he gotta do..plus he went gold on an album riddled with bay features, cant knock him for that

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
BASH IS VERSATILE. HE HAD THAT HIT WITH FRANKIE J AND RAN WITH IT. I THINK HIS ALBUMS HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. BUT I ENJOY HIS MUSIC MORE WHEN HE IS THE "SMOKING NEPHEW" VERSUS THE LOVE MUSIC. HE SHOWS LOVE TO EVERYONE, CHECK OUT THE FEATURES ON BOTH UNIVERSAL RELEASES.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
InsaneMixaken said:
Jay Tee and Beesh got something for the streets soonf or ya
and trust that,.......i/m is in the lab making it happen,...so yee yee

i am not goona lie i love his old stuf,....i pop in the fisrt latino velvet cd in and folks go donkey when i tell them it is him,...they got to know what his art is now but when they hear what i got they say got more?

i may have not paid for a cd since he signed as a solo,...but i'm proud of his acomplishments and he has my suport,....

if i was to see him today i would tell him,...

"hay ronnie ron,.....hang tuff like an elafent dick"

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
I still like his Music, starting 1994 til now, still bumpin' in my Ride. Maybe he changed a bit, but he´s still keepin' real:

"...let´s take it Overseas to Friends in Germany, singin Da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaam!"

He didn't have to mention that, but he just did on his last Album, so i give him Propz back for recognizing.

Dat Osnacrooklyn-Germany Gipsy-Playboy's still down wit'cha (Mitsu)Beeshy !:cool:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
FOR ALL YOU "KIDS" THAT DONT KNOW WHERE RON CAME TO WHEAT BREAD TO CAME TO BE BABY BEESH WHO THE WORLD NOW KNOWS AS BABY BASH

HE ONCE USED THAT AS AN ALISE IN ONE SONG (BABY BEESH, BABY BASH BUT IT'S ALL THE SAME THO,..CAUSE I'M ALL ABOUT MY DALLORS BRO)

DOPE HOUSE REC. OWNS THE NAME BABY BEESH
AND WHEN TIMES WHERE LOOKING UP FOR RON AND UNI WANTED TO SIGN HIM,..THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MAJOR COST TO OWN THAT NAME BEESH,...
AND BASH= "PARTY" TO MAIN STREAM FOLKS

NOW IF I AM WRONG JAY TEE PLEASE CORECT ME,...
I WILL FOLD TO THE ACTUAL AND FACTUAL,..BUT THIS IS MORE SO A ON LOOKER LOOKING IN ON THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN

Oct 23, 2004
i heard a beesh interview n they asked him that question. he said when he was in latino velvet he came up with bash(look at the velvet city cover) he said he took on bash cuz it rhymed with alot of stuff he was rappin about....grass, ass, ash cash etc.... n slowpoke u r rite about the dope house owning the rits 2 Baby Beesh.

Jun 1, 2006
Well back to tha topic ..... i have Super saucy and smoking nephew... i dont even play them(i only like 3 jamz from each cd)........there just gathering dust.. I play everything from "The Ultimate Cartel" Back....... Im not hatting on beesh, i just want to hear an old school "rap" Cd... i need something new!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
if you dont want them,...i'll pay for shiping or design a mixtape cover for a friend of yours or something?...flyer for a friend that owns a biz ?,.....are they scratched or any thing?

yodel back