Master P & N2Deep beef back n the day??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Well according to the inside of the cover of Master P's "Mama's Bad Boy" which came out in 93', where he was givin shouts out to all the rappers from the bay, he then put "Fuck N2Deep!!"

Yo Playa Jay Tee!! Give us the insight about this...
You guys had some beef with P back at that time??????
...& over what??????

Feb 15, 2006
I think jay tee posted a while back about this and he said that it was over jay tee drawing something on the master p or tru poster at the k lou studio or some other studio.

Aug 27, 2007
Well according to the inside of the cover of Master P's "Mama's Bad Boy" which came out in 93', where he was givin shouts out to all the rappers from the bay, he then put "Fuck N2Deep!!"

...& over what??????
I remember that shouts out. I always thought the song "Fuck A Bitch I'm Paid" was indirectly about them because on the beginning of the song, there's a mix of "Back 2 The Hotel" on it. But I could be wrong though lol.

Mar 23, 2004

...& over what??????
who cares bout N2DEEP an gay ass percy

bunk thread

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I know why he dissed us, but what did the song say or the credits read? I have never heard or seen it before. He was mad because TL wrote JAY TEE on his promo picture that was hanging up in K-Lou studio over his shirt, kind of like a IZOD Logo or something, I forget exactly how it was. He then drew a noose around my neck on my picture and then we drew a dick in his mouth. He was the joke of K-Lou studio cause he was so weak. But, he ended up making millions, so the joke was really on us.

May 27, 2008
fucc n2deep cuzzz that show is wack as rap to my ears and bullshit muzik..them niggaz cant rap for shit...master p shits on n2deep and the whole bay area muzik.
Ok, I'm a HUGE hater on the siccness hatin' on gayass bitches like BERNER and HAJI "CURRYEATER" SPRINGER. The difference between me and you is that I hate on booty-ass niggaz labeled as rappers... YOU hate on N2DEEP, the real raw dope shit! Get the fuck out of Jay Tee's forum you bitch!

Aug 27, 2007
the self titled album. what was the album before both of those because I only thought they had two albums?
I forget the name of the first album, but then theres the self titled with many clouds..., and then theres the stone age ep which i think theres two versions of because the cd has more songs then the tape. Never heard the very first one but the stone age ep is tight.