JAY TEE & YOUNG DRU NOW AVAILABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
mannnn, i miss those MOBB days jay tee- why don't you just drop a real MOBB cd for the older folks? i can't listen to this new stuff, don't mean to hate on the new shit- but i'm down since the old days and i LOVE to hear some "where we dwell" type shit. that shit was THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
mannnn, i miss those MOBB days jay tee- why don't you just drop a real MOBB cd for the older folks? i can't listen to this new stuff, don't mean to hate on the new shit- but i'm down since the old days and i LOVE to hear some "where we dwell" type shit. that shit was THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If OUT HERE HUSTLIN' & LEANIN' LEFT ain't mobb, I don't know what your hearing?

What style would you describe SO SICK or OFF IN THE BAY off of How The Game Go? That's pure MOBB in my book....

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Johnny Z ain't making MOBB anymore. Also, why don't dude buy an album and listen to it in his car and then make a comment. That's what it's made for. It ain't made to be downloaded at a real weak quality and listened to on your computer. Maybe that's your problem....

Jul 13, 2002
You know it......... Jay Tee flows like no other. He can flow to all different styles of beats and still kill it where as some cats try somethin' new and ruin themselves. You get Jay Tee on the solo tip or Jay Tee with Beesh and / or Dru and it's always heated.

Jan 2, 2003
Dope....Imma swoop this up once i get paid.

Who did the beats on this CD by the way...
(Versatyle, Insane Mixaken, J Deville, Sky High, Magic ?)

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Just bought the new CD and I'm sure it will be quality like always. Say Jay Tee I was curious, how come you haven't had Levitti or 40 Water on any of your albums lately?

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Johnny Z ain't making MOBB anymore. Also, why don't dude buy an album and listen to it in his car and then make a comment. That's what it's made for. It ain't made to be downloaded at a real weak quality and listened to on your computer. Maybe that's your problem....
mobb to me is shit like those johnny z days, where we dwell for exaple- the whole 24-7 365 cd is mobb sound, the SMG catalog is mostly mobb.
old sick wid it stuff, skip dog, ezsd...almost everything that sam bostic and mike mosley produced...studio ton and stuff like that.

don't mean to hate but out here hustlin is no mobb music to me. i wish johnny z would still do beats like back in the days, this dude is superfire!!! i almost got every track that he produced from the good old days.

where we dwell is the best example, this is to me the best beat you ever rapped on...love every second of it!!! KILLER STUFF!!! MANN!!!!

Feb 1, 2006
mobb to me is shit like those johnny z days, where we dwell for exaple- the whole 24-7 365 cd is mobb sound, the SMG catalog is mostly mobb.
old sick wid it stuff, skip dog, ezsd...almost everything that sam bostic and mike mosley produced...studio ton and stuff like that.

don't mean to hate but out here hustlin is no mobb music to me. i wish johnny z would still do beats like back in the days, this dude is superfire!!! i almost got every track that he produced from the good old days.

where we dwell is the best example, this is to me the best beat you ever rapped on...love every second of it!!! KILLER STUFF!!! MANN!!!!
cosign. by no means is out here hustlin mobb music.

Oct 23, 2004
just because germany doesnt like it doesnt mean shit. i was born n raised in vallejo. i grew up on the crew thang n2deep potna deuce mobb shit. im not gonna lie i miss those days in music. times change, music changes. still is mobb shit just a diff kind of mobb. by sayin that jay tee needs to stick to one sound is fukin stupid considering hes never had just one sound. if u have all his shit(n2deep, latino velvet and solo) you would understand this. i know alot of females that dont play Mack Daddyz but they play shes my homie. jay tee is fukin sik wid it no matter wat the sound. being that your from germany and we r inthe states its a diff style.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! knowledge has been droped

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Another Classic

If OUT HERE HUSTLIN' & LEANIN' LEFT ain't mobb, I don't know what your hearing?

What style would you describe SO SICK or OFF IN THE BAY off of How The Game Go? That's pure MOBB in my book....
Serious! What are these cats from Germany listening to? "Leanin' Left" with Rux is 100% Pure Mobb Sound like it's straight out of the 90's! This album slaps hard in my ride and I can't see how anyone can say different. After reading the earlier comments I was a little worried until the CD arrived in the mail. Jay Tee and Young Dru came through again with all Blaps!!! A few of the cuts hit super hard, like back in the day "DJ Magic Mike" hard! So far I would have to say my bread winner on the album is "Clean on Vogues", because it kind of has that Tommy Jenkins/Larry Blackman sound from the 80's. Vince V. and Indecent did some quality work on the production. I would like to see y'all collaborate with King Cool Nutz and/or Syko out of Portland...:classic:

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Cop the album... I just got mine this week.. I'm feelin' "Cool Wid It" "Looking At Me" on the first run thru.....