Anybody Ever Order From 2Tight Website In Japan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Yeah, I figured they were legit. I was cutting and pasting all of the Japanese text into Google translate to fill out the online order form, but it was not possible for me to enter a correct zip code so I couldn't get through. But I'll send an email to him. Thanks.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to order some CDs from their website and I'm having trouble completing the checkout process. Do they ship outside of Japan? And is there a way to contact them, preferably by telephone?
Japan bootlegs everything.

I only buy my cds locally - usually though mom & pop cd stores and generally if I find a rare it i will look over it and make sure the ring numbers match the OG.

I'm not going to say Japan iSN'T LEGIT, but I would certainly be skeptical.

i

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

I only buy my cds locally - usually though mom & pop cd stores and generally if I find a rare it i will look over it and make sure the ring numbers match the OG.

I've sent a few CDs to Japan - Ive never placed a a cd order.

I keep my cd shopping local.

I did buy a pair of Jordans from Japan tho - they were fake.

Dec 26, 2009

i
You don't know what are you talking about. Except bootlegs from Phil that everybody from here knows about and certain releases with TKY ringcode, you can be pretty sure you are buying the original item from him. I have bought a lot of CDs and tapes from him over the years and never had a problem with a single one of them.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You don't know what are you talking about. Except bootlegs from Phil that everybody from here knows about and certain releases with TKY ringcode, you can be pretty sure you are buying the original item from him. I have bought a lot of CDs and tapes from him over the years and never had a problem with a single one of them.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. I've been doing this for almost a decade if not longer...

If you're buying from Japan you're buying BOOTLEGS/counterfeits.

Would you buy a pair of Jordans from Japan?

ok..

It seems the underground market is so obsessed with OG's yet they're buying from Japan?

Let me ask you this - how do the hell to legit rare OG cds end up in Japan?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
All I can say is this - there was a member of the US military who had an absolute dope rare collection, it was at least 700 cds and I tried to get it for 5k. So I don't know if this cat is US military and just stationed in Japan, but to randomly but cd's from Japan is insane.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Also, I don't think you know what the fuck I buy or sell.

You want to sell the shit I sell then come buy it yourself from the ghetto's of Chicago....

You want the real OG shit and not some Japanese reproductions - go ahead from Kenosha to Gary Indiana - spend a couple grand and come back with your Japanese bullshit.

Dec 26, 2009
I know exactly what I'm talking about. I've been doing this for almost a decade if not longer...

If you're buying from Japan you're buying BOOTLEGS/counterfeits.

Would you buy a pair of Jordans from Japan?

ok..

It seems the underground market is so obsessed with OG's yet they're buying from Japan?

Let me ask you this - how do the hell to legit rare OG cds end up in Japan?
As I said above, you don't know what you are talking about.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'm just buying the CDs that I can't find on any American sites, such as Ebay or Amazon. Did I go to the Japanese website first? No, it was more of a last resort after I could not find certain titles listed anywhere else. They may or may not be bootlegs, but it's pretty sad when Japan and Europe show more love for west coast gangsta rap than our own country does.

Apr 22, 2014
• Lots of Japanese people buy OGs from ebay, and flip later
• Lots of record stores that closed sold their leftover stock to people overseas

Saying something is "bootleg" simply because it comes from Japan is a bit of a narrow viewpoint - kinda like assuming that Japanese people all live by the Samurai code of honor, and would sooner fall on their sword than they would sell counterfeit merchandise. Both ideas are ridiculous, but I will concede that there are bootlegs which seem to come from Japan. Reminds me of the Son May days (although they're based in Taiwan) - there was an uproar back in the 90s or early 00s regarding anime and video game soundtracks and whether or not they were legit.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
As I said above, you don't know what you are talking about.
How do rares get to Japan in the first place, unless there is a legitimate dealer?

I could see Germany, the UK or even Sweden but Japan?

I've been selling cd's for about a decade and have only sold 2 to Japan... The UK, Germany and Sweden is a different story.

Sorry, it just seems odd to me and considering China and Japan are the capitol and experts of the world of counterfeiting I certainly would be careful.

Not that having a bootleg is bad but if you're looking for OG's I would have my doubts.

But like I said I did know of a cat in Japan and I think he was military that had a massive collection of rares - he had a book case with at least 700 rare cds.

Don't tell me what I know or don't know... All I have is doubts because people are buying CD's from Japan.

I buy locally so I know what I'm getting is legit - even in the used section.

Not many people in my area know that CD's could be worth a ton - at least way more than their weight in gold - so finding that gold is rather easy.

Last edited:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
oh man, thats cruel to read.
japaneses buy from wholesalers or they fly out there and buy rest stocks of cds from closed wharehouses.
is that so hard to imagine ? its one flight over to another country not to another planet.