Pass The Mic [Tyson Era Battle Raps]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
grain of salt in an ocean of opinions and We'll See..

To Peep pro-tools studio Quality tracks check out Belly, Useful Info & Spider Star.

all the mixing in the world cant fix the garbled mess of lyrics, sorry. mainly the first and the 3rd rappers, and the song doesnt qualify as classic mobb shit, Apt3 handles all classic mobb sound shit

good luck to you bro, keep practicing

Apr 8, 2005
this beat isnt mob style at all

hook is the only thing i liked, if yur third then yur style was better than theirs, needs work though, cause you followed the same pattern for the whole verse, that whisper style works, but keeping the same pattern for a long time gets boring

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Right On For The Feedback Mayn'. There's a few pattern changeups on that track tho but All good everyone got they own taste.
this beat isnt mob style at all

hook is the only thing i liked, if yur third then yur style was better than theirs, needs work though, cause you followed the same pattern for the whole verse, that whisper style works, but keeping the same pattern for a long time gets boring

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yeah, ya sound quality is good.. but the raps i would never shlump.. not 2 say someone else wouldnt..

i really couldnt understand most of it, and i listen to keak da sneak.. lol and i was never one who was into the whisper raps.. overall.. id say different strokes

Feb 28, 2005
What's Great about my muzic is no one soundz like me plus i'm abstract and still got catchy hooks. The Typa Artist that has a diverse audience, it's beautiful, they never know what they gonna hear next. Expect the Unexpected.:siccness:
You givin yourself way too much credit. Nobody sounds like you and nobody would want to sound like you. Where are these "catchy hooks?" Nothing about that shit was appealing. I don't mean to be a dick, but you ridin ya own nuts a little too hard my nigga.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea, You could be right, I mean anyone that does music must feel they own shit, I'm a big music buff/critic and I'm a big fan of my own music, what can I say. I been keepin my golden rhymes underwraps since '96 and i'm jus excited ta share it mayn'.
You givin yourself way too much credit. Nobody sounds like you and nobody would want to sound like you. Where are these "catchy hooks?" Nothing about that shit was appealing. I don't mean to be a dick, but you ridin ya own nuts a little too hard my nigga.