Super Bowl XLVIII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win Super Bowl 48?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 43 51.2%

• Total voters

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I want the seahawks to win. but if they play like they did today, im not sure they will...

denver can stop the run, and manning will control the clock.

if seattle puts manning on his ass a few times early, and doesnt give him all day to throw the ball, they got a good shot. I think all it would take is a few roughing the passer penalties or whatever, make his pants get grass stains in the first 5 minutes they will win.

peyton cant play if by the end of the first quarter hes thinking how much bleach hes gonna need for his pants to get clean the next day

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
When I checked four hours ago, Vegas had Seattle favored by 1 point, but now it has flipped. Denver is currently favored by 1.5 in the big game. They are saying it will probably be flipping back and forth for the next week. This will probably be the narrowest Super Bowl point spread since the Niners were favored over the bungles by 1 point.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I want the seahawks to win. but if they play like they did today, im not sure they will...

if seattle puts manning on his ass a few times early, and doesnt give him all day to throw the ball, they got a good shot. I think all it would take is a few roughing the passer penalties or whatever, make his pants get grass stains in the first 5 minutes they will win.

peyton cant play if by the end of the first quarter hes thinking how much bleach hes gonna need for his pants to get clean the next day
this
also if it snows or if its freezing cold, seattle's gonna win.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Blahblahblah BULLSHIT lol

Seahawks hear this from the media nonstop and yet look where theyre at. The seahawks simply win when they need to win and do what they need to do and the superbowl will be no different

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
What's funny is everyone just keeps talking about Manning's offense and Seattle's defense. No one is mentioning how Jack Del Rio has the Bronco's defense playing in the postseason. I have huge respect for his coaching abilities and defensive minded aggressiveness.

I don't know if he was overruled by Fox in the last quarter or not with the defensive calls. Those thirteen 4th quarter points by N.E. today were scored in a softer preventive look when they were ahead. I never believed in playing 3 Deep Zone, Soft Cover 2, etc. when an aggressive man look has been working most of the game. They held N.E. to 3 points for the first three quarters! Don't ask me why they switched up, but finally went back to their bread and butter again towards the end.

I don't see Wilson and Lynch having much success against Denver's defense in this game.

Last edited:

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Is Denver's defense better than the 49ers? Maybe I'm wrong in my way of thinking here but if they had success against who I believe is the second best defense in the NFL they can have success against Denver.
All teams match up differently and obviously Seattle is going to play better against S.F's defense since it was the third time they got to see them this year. Even with that being said, I wasn't impressed with Seattle's offense in the championship game. Jack Del Rio will be ready with a great defensive scheme in the big upcoming game.

I also think Seattle is going to have a rough time with Denver's offense. What would you play against the Bronco's offense? Man coverage, Bump and Run Man, Umbrella, etc? That's a tricky question, because Manning always picks apart zone defenses and seems to throw perfect, pin-point, accurate passes against man defense.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I wouldnt sleep on denvers defense. If seattle can find a way to to fuck up manning and keep denvers defense on the field thats a different story. Denver has a good defense, and the more time they have to breath the less pts your going to score on em

weak point for denver is their cb's. champ bailey aint 100%, and even if he was he dont play like he used to even though he could shut down golden tate with the way wilson throw the ball.

denver has bars at makin defenses tired too. 49ers got a good O-line, but Denvers O-line is better. You let manning get 4-5 seconds in the pocket thats all he needs to make a completion.

Next thing you know 5 minutes got ran off the clock and manning played a quarter of the game as fast as you could play a game of madden.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Jesus christ at least give us 48 hours to enjoy the victory before tearing us down and telling us we're going to lose. Games 2weeks away cant the doomsday talk wait a couple days? Lol is that too much to ask
I am not trying to tear any team down, I was just giving my honest opinion. To be honest, I want to see Wilson get a ring (and Kap too if the Niners had won) over Manning. I never liked Denver for various reasons. Mainly because of that loss against them in the 1997 AFC Championship game when that classless, scumbag, piece of shit Bill Romanowski taunted Kordell Stewart. We eventually got our revenge though in the 2005 AFC Championship.

Anyway, why not start the hype now? Seattle could beat Denver, but they will have to play lights out in all three phases of the game IMO. Somehow they have to take away those five yard drag and crossing routes that Manning likes to throw. Chucking Denver's WR's at the L.O.S. is the only way I see Seattle doing that (knocking off the timing of the routes).

I am excited to watch this Super Bowl match up!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I don't know if he was overruled by Fox in the last quarter or not with the defensive calls. Those thirteen 4th quarter points by N.E. today were scored in a softer preventive look when they were ahead. I never believed in playing 3 Deep Zone, Soft Cover 2, etc. when an aggressive man look has been working most of the game. They held N.E. to 3 points for the first three quarters! Don't ask me why they switched up, but finally went back to their bread and butter again towards the end..
He backed off in the 4th quarter because he didnt want his guys gettin more banged up then they already got. Most the time a denver player on defense went down was because of contact with a team mate goin after the ball carrier.