The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Well Kerr did warn us that the first half of this season would be more of an experimental one than a dominant one so I wouldn't take too much stock in this loss unless of course they keep playing like they did last night. They won't tho. Still I c that they haven't solved the issues they have had in the past especially w/o a bogut type person under the rim.

Apr 20, 2003
First game of the season is tonight against the bitch ass spurs Gueroloco @Gueroloco

shout out to Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat
Its been a minute since Ive been on, how did the game go lol:hurt:

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Got handled by the Lakers. Straight up didn't even show up from what i Saw.
Yeah I watched the game, it was terrible. KD and Draymond were the only ones who showed up to play. Klay and Steph put up bricks all night. The bench did nothing. Everyone was throwing lazy passes. They looked like they didn't want to be out there.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Yea it was a terrible game. Steph also snapped his, what was it again, 157 straight games of at least one 3pointer made? It's not like all of them were contested, he had some open looks. Way too lax approach to the season so far. Klay is shooting like 19% from the 3 lol and Steph is way below his usual average as well. You would think what happened in the finals would make them hungrier to prove something, instead they look like some rookies.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we were up by 21 vs the pelicans and they catch up before we finally end up winning

not liking how we are looking so far. hope they improve as the season progresses

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Wonder how many more years Curry has at an elite level with his ankles. These "ankle tweaks" he gets I feel like will start happening more and more. His ankles are already wrapped up like Ft. Knox, yet he still manages to "tweak" them regularly.