The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Klay goes to any other team he isnt shit. Curry has to be on the floor for Klay to be productive. Can you say the same about Barnes? Rush made 3's in his absence here and there. No where near the production Barnes gives.

If you running franchise how smart is to just let Barnes walk way with nothing in return? Btw Barnes is more valuable then Klay in the playoffs. Teams pace themselves throughout the season. You still havent figured out the defensive intensity picks up in the playoffs when opponents focus on 1 team in a series. Barnes gets to the hoop far for frequently then klay does off the dribble. Ill take a player like that any day over a catch and shoot player who dribbles the ball like a 10 year old

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Barnes just now finding his game and you want to let him walk to let a streaky shooter be on the team that gets locked down against good teams. Good job in your analysis taking everything to the extreme cuz you can never admit when your wrong

3 point contests mean nothing playing good when it counts the most means everything but go ahead and dickride eachother

Another terrible example Cutthroat about the Sixers i love how you never really prove your point

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
lol @ a player making 15 mil a year with a limited offensive game. I dont think Wade ever made that much until this season where the Heat are rewarding him for all the years he put in

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Opposing players an coaches have voted klay into the all star game twice. NBA players and coaches think he's one of the 20-30 best players the league. I remember last year in the playoffs when harden had a chance to win it with the last shot and klay forced him to fumble the ball around and not get one off, then hold him to somethin like 1-13 in the close out game.

Jan 18, 2006
So how did Klay do against the Rockets in that series? That was 1 game. You forgot to mention the other 4 games where Harden scored at will. How many turnovers did Klay average in the playoffs? He doesnt even primary hold the ball

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
lol @ owned. Everything ive said is proving to be right. Stop dickriding its not healthy. You always come to defend Cutthroat

Jan 18, 2006
If you asked Steve kerr or pop or Phil Jackson who they would rather have, you honestly think they would say HB over klay?
you make a good point finally. However HB is more valuable in the playoffs like i said, coaches would say Klay but to me the Warriors offense kind of limits Barnes game as it is right now. Pop wants Klay on the team cuz hes not really worried about shutting him down when they play the Warriors

Last edited: