NFC Divisional Round: Dallas Cowboys vs Green Bay Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will prevail?

• Packers

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
To me he caught and had possession of the ballbut he started to reach out to stretch it into the end zone and that's when it came free, so a fumble then recovery

If it were a game ending sideline toe tapping catch they rule possession like instantly damn near then look at the feet I don't know why in this case he needed to hold onto it for like 4 seconds first

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
To me he caught and had possession of the ballbut he started to reach out to stretch it into the end zone and that's when it came free, so a fumble then recovery

If it were a game ending sideline toe tapping catch they rule possession like instantly damn near then look at the feet I don't know why in this case he needed to hold onto it for like 4 seconds first
Actually on a sideline catch you have to maintain possession to the ground as well

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
one of the reasons i think the call was complete bullshit is cuz is the ball had crossed the pilon it would have been called a touchdown
I agree. The call was correct cause of the rule. The rule is stupid for that reason, it should've been down at the 1 yard line. If it crosses the pylon it's a TD cause the play is over before the ball even hits the ground