MLB signing Deadline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Royals need to sign their #2 overall pick Mike Moustakas. He is a Scott Boras client, which doesnt help, but this kid gots talent and my Royals need to get this done. Baseball america is saying that Mike Moustakas is the less likely to sign.......

And...I can not fucking believe the Tigers gave a highschool kid that kind of money! CRAZY!!!!!!

If he doesnt sign, he has a full ride to USC to play baseball.

How is everyone else's team doing?

I just heard San Fransico signed both of their first round picks.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
so far so good...

Unfortunately his record doesnt show it, but our offense fails to show up on nights he pitches which does not help him at all. He has pitched atleast 5 games he should have won, but just did not score.

now that Bannister and Davies are in our line-up I see Meche, Bannister, Davies, doing well next year. Bannister is 26, Davies 23, Meche 28, and all we need is another arm to solidy our rotation. We have Grienke and Soria in our bullpen and they work great together.

The Royals should be contending for a wild card spot next year.

Sep 25, 2005
have any of you Bay Area folks heard anything about Los Gatos HS Phenom Kyle Blair, a 1st round talent, who slipped to the 5th round because of signability concerns to the Dodgers,

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
LA Dodgers said:
sorry bro but you are in the AL Central, no shot, you got at least 3 teams in front of you maybe 4 if CWS turns it around.
Bro,

stick with paying attention to the NL West division. You must have missed what we did to the Tigers and Minnesota this year, so far.
We playing Cleveland tough....and we are 2 games behind Chicago Whitesox and they are not going to "turn it around" anytime soon.

Believe me homie....go to vegas and place your bets on the Royals next year and the year after for a playoff spot.

al centrals tough. good luck with that. except you got one thing goin for ya: johan santana will be in a different division lol.
Possibly, but its not like I am going to complain about not having to face him 4-5 times a year! haha...

Also, He hasnt really been pitching like his old self recently.

Sep 25, 2005
JLMACN said:
Bro,

stick with paying attention to the NL West division. You must have missed what we did to the Tigers and Minnesota this year, so far.
We playing Cleveland tough....and we are 2 games behind Chicago Whitesox and they are not going to "turn it around" anytime soon.

Believe me homie....go to vegas and place your bets on the Royals next year and the year after for a playoff spot.

mustakas is a legit early first rounder, but he isnt a Phenom, so that mean IF he pans out it wont be for another 4 years. Yes, he was a Standout for Chatsworth HS in Los Angeles and for Team USA, but he is no Justin Upton/Camerin Maybin.

it will take a minute for him to develope.

a still dont think you guys have enough talent to take on those teams. butler and gordon havent lived up to the hype. the other gys you mentioned are role players/back end rotation guys

just remeber also when Santana is gone from Minn. Liriano will be back.

Cleveland seems to be bringing up kids taht can play every year.

and the Tigers are stacked with High Talent kids that still got another 5 or 6 years before abritration even kicks in. they wont lose any1 until after 2012 at the earliest, and thats if they have money problems, which i cant envision in that city, a city that loves baseball.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
not talkin about when u face him homie, im talkin bout his 20+ wins being subtracted from the twins win column.
obviously I wouldnt care about that being a Royals fan...

a still dont think you guys have enough talent to take on those teams. butler and gordon havent lived up to the hype. the other gys you mentioned are role players/back end rotation guys
Butler has played....what? 30+ games...if that?

and Gordon started off slow going into June with a .170 Batting Average...and now it is nearly .250....which means he is doing fine...

Give those kids until after next year before you start to tell me how much they HAVENT done.

Mar 24, 2006
LA Dodgers said:
mustakas is a legit early first rounder, but he isnt a Phenom, so that mean IF he pans out it wont be for another 4 years. Yes, he was a Standout for Chatsworth HS in Los Angeles and for Team USA, but he is no Justin Upton/Camerin Maybin.

it will take a minute for him to develope.

just remeber also when Santana is gone from Minn. Liriano will be back.

Cleveland seems to be bringing up kids taht can play every year.

and the Tigers are stacked with High Talent kids that still got another 5 or 6 years before abritration even kicks in. they wont lose any1 until after 2012 at the earliest, and thats if they have money problems, which i cant envision in that city, a city that loves baseball.
Mous was Baseball America's highschool player of the year let alone California's ALLTIME and single season homerun king (twice) who some say is the best highschool powerhitting infielder since ARod.

im gonna have to say that is.....phenom-esque qualities.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
OH HE MOSSSS DEF BLINKED...

THEN HE PROBLY SHITTED HIMSELF AFTER MOUSTAKAS SIGNED THE PAPERS! HAHA

Its funny how he used the Kansas city Star to negotiate with the Royals after he told the Star, "Moustakas is going to college"...
He only did that to get more money, but the Royals called his bluff hard!

Dayton Moore is a pimp for that...

I am glad we got this kid signed. He seems like a natural talent.

Sep 25, 2005
JLMACN said:
Butler has played....what? 30+ games...if that?

and Gordon started off slow going into June with a .170 Batting Average...and now it is nearly .250....which means he is doing fine...

Give those kids until after next year before you start to tell me how much they HAVENT done.

you absolutely right about giving them a bigger sample size. i am just saying that up to date they havent really showed alote. and we know that for KC to do good in that tough division they need some "superstar" type players and i just dont see Butler or Gordon being that. and neither does Baseball America, i will provide a link later after i find it.

and remember butler and gordon were supposed to be polished college draftees, not Raw HS kids.

butler had played in 54 games and has 200 AB's. he is also batting .300 but the power is lacking.

gordon has played in 110 games and has a .240 average. with 10 homeruns

Luke Hochevar could be good down the road.

Sep 25, 2005
i wonder now many kids signed late last night.

and i wonder how many of those were agreed to weeks ago for over the recommended slot money and just didnt want to catch heat from the commissioner. i read up on it elsewhere

Mar 24, 2006
LA Dodgers said:
you absolutely right about giving them a bigger sample size. i am just saying that up to date they havent really showed alote. and we know that for KC to do good in that tough division they need some "superstar" type players and i just dont see Butler or Gordon being that. and neither does Baseball America, i will provide a link later after i find it.

and remember butler and gordon were supposed to be polished college draftees, not Raw HS kids.

butler had played in 54 games and has 200 AB's. he is also batting .300 but the power is lacking.

gordon has played in 110 games and has a .240 average. with 10 homeruns

Luke Hochevar could be good down the road.
what? lol

baseball america had gordon and butler ranked high ashell when they were in school...gordon was minor league player of the year last year also...

butler didnt go to college either...he came straight out of highschool, i would suggest you give these kids a break...sheesh butler just barely turned 21 and gordon isnt much older...i think 23.

give em til next year or the year after that until you decide to judge them...they'll still be both under 25...lots of baseball left in them.

Jan 2, 2004
Rick Porcello is gonna be the truth.

Dude already has four really good pitches.. The Tigers rotation is being set up for years to come.. We're one young pitcher away from having the best rotation in baseball for 10 years... Braves-style..

Justin Verlander
Andrew Miller
Jeremy Bonderman
Rick Porcello