KINGS LOSING SKID REACHES 3,LOSING AT HOME TO THE AGING JAZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
He went out with a sprained ankle in the first 2 minutes of the second quarter after rolling it off of Scott Padgett's foot (he had to be carried off the court as you can see from WiC's pic above). He missed 20 games last year after a high-ankle sprain in the same stick. BTW, the break Pollard suffered lastnight is the same one Bobby Jackson incurred, albeit the opposite hand. He'll be out 6-8 weeks.

Kings of Pain indeed.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo wicked what run u talkin bout homie?? I didnt know the Kings had a run goin on!! They havnt won no titles yet to have a run!! Maybe u should study hoop before u post illiterate shit!! Regardless they will finish better than the Fakers so try again!! And yes its sad sharky poo, but not as sad as the Fakers 19-23 record and they are champs!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Damn CZAR can we not talk about the Lakers for a single thread? Imagine me bashing the Bulls every thread, rather pointless wouldnt you say? The Kings make a run every year, they make a run for the title. That is the "run" he is refering to.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
NO NEED TO GET HOSTILE HOMEBOY BUT ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE KINGS RUN AT THE WESTERN TITLE HOMEBOY,THEY WON IT LAST YEAR...BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE DALLAS OR PORTLAND OR EVEN THE SPURS WILL TAKE THAT...THE KINGS ARE FAR FROM FINISHED BUT I GUARANTEE YOU THIER WESTERN TITLE RUN IS OVER,UNLESS WEBBER MANAGES TO RECOVER SOONER THAN LATER....THE ALL-STAR BREAK SHOULD GIVE HIM SOME TIME TO REST THAT INJURY...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Nice copp out for your description of the Kings so-called run!! But that wont work!! Next time u say the Run is over, state what u mean, because when we say the fakers run is over, everyone knows what we are talkin bout!! And fuck the Western title Sac is goin for the NBA title, and even if they dont win it, the Fakers definitely aint winnin it!! So sorry fakerz marks!! Got yall bitch asses again!! Yall cant fade the KING!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
We all knew what he meant by 'run', and seeing as how 3 of the 4 people who have replied since then knew it, only you didnt apparently. Technically speaking my friend, you didnt get shit. SCHOOLED!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ofcourse u 3 faker fans are gonna agree!! U aint made no point!! Like i said the Kings aint make no run until they win a title!!! And regardless the real run is over by the Fakers!!! Now understand that!!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Making a run is making a run for the title. Once you win it, the run is over either way, untill you make a run for your second. Dude get off the Lakers nuts for once, no one is talking about them but you, by your own defenition YOU ARE OBSESSED! SCHOOLED!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LET ME ADD WHEN I SAY THE KINGS ARE FAR FROM FINISHED I MEAN THEY WILL STILL WIN SOME GAMES AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS,BUT WITHOUT HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE...THIER THROUGH,FINISHED,DEAD,,,SO TO PUT IT OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND IT,,,,THE RUN IS OVER ,INCLUDING THE RUN FOR HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE AND THE RUN FOR THIER FIRST TITLE.....NO WEBBER FORGET IT

May 13, 2002
damn bobby jackson should be comin back soon i think....he should put in around 20 for the kings every game if he continues to play like he did before shag broke his shit

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR no one said he didnt mean that much to the team, I just stated that he doesnt mean as much as some people think, then i supplied some stats, that is all. They are deep enough where they can win without him.

Apr 25, 2002
Finally the Kings snap out of their losing streak thanks to Webbers abscence. I hope all you Webber MVP hopefulls know that if the Kings continue to win without him, its going to hurt him pretty bad in the votes.