Reckless - "500 Days of Autumn" Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Here it it guys, the official cover to my first solo project. This will be available for free download on datpiff.com and I'll also be making hard copies of it to give out for free. Album featuring Trajik1, Green, Sunny G and a few others. Tracklisting coming soon. Hella exited for you guys to hear it and it will be dropping sometime in December. Artwork by Empire Media. All feedback welcomed

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Does this have that shitty song you posted before. I'm hoping you took some of the words as constructive criticism and stepped the bars up breh.
I don't know which shitty song you are refer in to but I did rewrite and re record the songs I posted on this forum and have taken everyone's input into consideration and recorded some of the best songs I've made in a while. That's again to everyone for their input

Jun 5, 2004
Reckless, you ol' i wrote this album when i found out the "girl" i was in love with online was really just a catfish page ran by some tranny in texas ass nigga
I just dont understand why reckless cant just do something original... The whole homeboy rapper in love with a tranny thing has been done before