Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008
[video=youtube;GnItpb-NQ64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnItpb-NQ64[/video]
[video=youtube;6wj9YJw8whI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj9YJw8whI[/video]
[video=youtube;01oZP4gCtog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oZP4gCtog[/video]

Month later and the killer is still free. So much evidence weighing in against the killer that its fucking nuts that he is still out of jail. Even the cop he called said not to follow the boy.

May 2, 2002
What threat does a 17 y/o with an Arizona Iced Tea & a bag of Skittles pose on a neighborhood? Funny how dude appointed himself Neighborhood Watch Commander knowing he assaulted an officer and resisted arrest and everyone in the neighborhood went along with it. Dropped charges or not, it still happened.

May 20, 2006
It's a damn shame in 2012, the life of a young black male still has no value by the standards of AmeriKKKa.......

R.I.P. Trayvon, hopefully your death won't be in vain.......

The South is still the South.......smh

View attachment 109201
George Zimmerman the new face of racism.....

Nov 24, 2003
I hope the family wins a MultiMillion Dollar lawsuit against the dumbass Police Department
Why?

The fucked up thing about suing a police department is it hardly has any effect on the actual police department. It passes right through to the tax payers. Not to mention the cops that personally made the bad decisions are hardly ever held responsible.

When the police fuck up they should be held personally responsible IMO.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Don't get me wrong, I want them to punish the incompetent police that aren't doing anything.

And you are wrong, when individuals sue Public Organization, it comes from their insurance.
These thing do have a lasting effect on departments.

Nov 24, 2003
Don't get me wrong, I want them to punish the incompetent police that aren't doing anything.

And you are wrong, when individuals sue Public Organization, it comes from their insurance.
These thing do have a lasting effect on departments.

Hahahah come on man, insurance isn't magic money that comes from a pot of gold. Insurance companies make money, which means the sum total they payout is less than wait they take in. Which means, the gross what all the municipalities are paying in for premiums is greater than what the insurance companies are paying out.

In other words, we as the tax payers spend more paying for insurance premiums than we would if we just paid out the settlements.

Not to mention the insurance you are talking about is capped so tax payers are also often left paying the difference between the settlement and the limit as well.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
omfg, the way he was screaming for his life before that piece of shit shot him makes me hope that fucking worm gets the death penalty, NO DEALS, HANG THAT PIECE OF SHIT

this is far worse than i ever imagined it was.

R.I.P. Trayvon Martin
:cry:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its a pretty common thing for sociopaths / killers to take a position of "power" and cozy up to law officials and have an interest in things such as criminal justice. zimmerman has 50 different police calls on file in his self appointed watch captain position, and he took criminal justice courses at college. if they look into his google search history and movie collection, book collection, he likely shares the interests of and fits the profile of a sociopath / killer.

ive done security guard work and its so fuckin obvious to me that zimmerman premeditated this. ive thought about it all the time myself, its impossible not to. plenty of times the same thoughts about if someone were to put me into a position to defend myself with deadly force and the consequences it would bring; ive gone over it in my head dozens and dozens of times and i would know exactly how to word it to the police to protect myself, even if i was in the wrong. this is just harmless thought, self preservation; "what if i were attacked by someone who wanted to kill me and god forbid in the struggle i took their life". i can not, would not ever actively pursue such a situation because it is not in me as a human being. but i would guess that zimmerman was probably obsessed with the thought of killing someone and gaining adoration and recognition, was willing to distort truth like a true sociopath, and its so obvious he used trayvon as an opportunity to become the hero in the wake of this "rash of recent burglaries" he mentioned

when it comes down to it i look at zimmerman as a cowardly little bitch sociopath / killer that deserves no less than the death penalty; this would be such an easy case for the prosecution to win. all it would take is a few hours of FBI work and the profile of zimmerman would paint a damning picture. there is no duty to retreat in florida when defending yourself wiht deadly force, however how do you prove that you were scared for your life when you actively pursued the suspicious subject in the dark. how do you prove that they were trying to kill you when they were the ones that were screaming HELP for their life? how do you prove you felt your life was in mortal danger when the one you claim to be the assailant weighs half as much as you, and you have a gun? how do you justify your escalation of force when the subject is unarmed? this is just sad....

Sep 25, 2005
I guess they just revealed another key witness, the kid was talking to his girl at the time of the attack. If they can access the cellphone records that should be enough proof.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
It's a damn shame in 2012, the life of a young black male still has no value by the standards of AmeriKKKa.......

R.I.P. Trayvon, hopefully your death won't be in vain.......

The South is still the South.......smh

View attachment 109201
George Zimmerman the new face of racism.....
The weirdest thing in the whole story is that this guy isn't even 100% white - he's half hispanic from Peru, and he doesn't look white. So if he was to put on a hoodie and enter a purely white, really racist neighborhood, there is a non-zero chance he will het shot himself in a similar manner... I think something of the sort happened in Texas a few years ago, if I am not mistaken