Proof I really have autism.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Here some paper work for the medicine I take. I posted this to prove that I have autism. I might post more later. D @DJ Coma , Chree @Chree , timebomb @timebomb , Nuttkase @Nuttkase , ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO , and mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista . If you still don't believe me, that's your problem.

photo.jpg

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The thing is I've never claimed he wasn't autistic lol. In fact I was one of the first people to tell some of the brehs to ease up on the kid because he is.

Him being easily confused, as it shows in his post here, is pretty common with people who have autism.

That said that's anti epilepsy meds which really doesn't mean anything. My friend takes that and isn't autistic. Although I know a lot of people with autism also suffer from epilepsy as well.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Chree @Chree I'm sorry you can't get over the fact that I'm autistic. I did not choose to be autistic. I did not choose to be adopted. I did not choose to live in Lost Creek out in the middle of nowhere. Get it through your head already! If you need me to shove your head further up your ass for you, I would be more than glad to do so. I have a friend that can help me as well! I'll be sure to vote for you on my local election board as well.

To everyone else. I'm glad you finally listened!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Nobody gives a fuck. Anyone can be anything they want or have anything they want when they're online. No sympathy vote here. I'll play your game though. Dear Siccness...I have one eye...Im a cyclops..please feel sorry for me..oh by the way..Im not a kid...Im a grown ass man too, but please feel sorry for me. FOH

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Nobody gives a fuck. Anyone can be anything they want or have anything they want when they're online. No sympathy vote here. I'll play your game though. Dear Siccness...I have one eye...Im a cyclops..please feel sorry for me..oh by the way..Im not a kid...Im a grown ass man too, but please feel sorry for me. FOH
Son, I don't play games. I'm very real about what I do.

#lockthisthread

Props: Snakegang

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
91xor6ist @91xor6ist how are you doing homie? Hope you're hangin in there. Im glad you didnt lie about your condition like some people do on here...Thank God you're not an attention whore. Keep your head up brother.