Clika One-Steppin Up Game???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
Whats up with this album, any release date? I saw on another website that Clika One were supposed to release this album. Is it official or is it just an idea?

Sep 15, 2002
I think it's stupid labeling shit anyways. You see them Clika fooz sportin red more then blu. That sureno shit isn't as hardcore here as it is in Cali.

Like Romero sed," I'm a Norte in the Sur, on the Eastside of the West."

As for Clika, they ALWAYS late when droppin shit.

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
On the track "P.P.G.F.", Romero says "Fuckin Chapete". On the track "Mexican Mobsters" Bad Boy says "Mobbin Down The Street With a Blue Rag".

Sep 15, 2002
They do have some Crip connections. BUt Id you look at their second cd, you'll see their pics, and most of the time, them and their homies are sportin red. Plus I seen them around town sportin both colors, so I'm pretty sure they ain't claimin any of that shit.

Sep 15, 2002
"Listen to my enemies shit." One thing is if your ass is racist, but this is the dumbest shit I ever heard about. Talkin shit over geographical locations, yall are stupid. This shit is as dumb as that old eastcoast/westcoast shit, only it's been going on longer. Bet half of yall don't even know where that shit TRULY started from.

Why are yall on here in the first place? This is a CinSity forum. Las Vegas is technically in the south.

Like I said in the past, Vegas ain't hardcore into that norte/sur shit. Just cuz u see a nicca wearin blu don't mean shit.

yall wastin yall time stayin mad at fooz yall never goin to meet, that shit makes me laugh at yall. Stupid muhfuccas, stop worryin about what some otha nicca is doin , or what fuccin color they sportin.

Sep 9, 2004
Fuckin retards half of yall some internet bangers anyways grow up or grow some balls bitch. I'm Sureno the only time I'm here is when I'm at work you fags live on this shit. Internet faggit ass gangbangers. Be a G and grow some balls fag

Sep 15, 2002
Well, we ain't on that shit here, so they shouldn't come in here and start with this dumb ass shit. It's one thing if there is a thread or a forum where all them fooz can get together and make internet threats, and act tough, and be young and retarded. Buts another thing when ppl ain't even sayin shit, and niccas starts woofin.

If yall want to label Clicka surenos, fine, but if yall start talkin weak shit, or if u don't like them, well then yall in the wrong forum, and I'm sure they got a forum here where yall can take yall hatin asses, and be fans of whatever shit u bump.

I may be speakin for myself, but most regulars on here, we ain't even tryna hear that shit.