Whats up with a new Bo-Loc project???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
To be honest I aint been feelin c-bos music like I used to but I was slappin Tales from the Crypt last night and that shit goes hella hard still....

Now I think bo still got it in um to drop somthin that sick but I aint herd to much about his latest projects and when they dropin. If anybody got any info it would be much appreciated.

Aug 15, 2008
Niggas make it hard ta support em when they become HELLA inconsistent. I use ta pick up shit from one of our West Coast hitters every other week now it's like every other month. Eybody "gettin they business together".
Tay ain't dropped a solo joint in HELLA, Yuks last album was subpar, BO's ain't dropped a proper solo in a minute, LUNI's M.I.A., LYNCH is M.I.A., 151 is locked, My favorite West Coast spitter X-Raided's M.I.A. what the f*ck is going on wit our vets? This sh*t is disappointing. I moved ta the A and they got niggas down here that don't got fanbases that OUR vets got but they still consistently drop new solo albums and side projects consisting of quality music. Only West Coast Vet that I can say does that is JT The Bigga Figga and lyrically he's a hit n miss but at least he's consistent.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MAYBE THEY YOUNGER & HUNGRIER.....IT IS WHAT IT IS BRO.....I DROPPED MY LAST SOLO IN 2K6....I STAY WORKIN....IT'S NOT AS EASY 2 DROP ALBUMS ANYMORE...OR AT LEAST DROP ALBUMS & GET WHAT YOU DESERVE...NIGGAS ARE ON THIS INDEPENDENT HUSTLE....AIN'T NO MAJORS FUNDIN NOTHIN...& NIGGAS CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT AIN'T 2 MANY MILLIONARE INDEPENDENT NIGGAS RUNNIN AROUND NO MORE.....THIS SHIT COST....I WOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED BUT I HAVE 2 THINK ABOUT MY LABEL & MY NIGGAS ALSO CUZ WITHOUT THAT THERE WOULD BE NO ME ANYWAY...AND PUTTIN OUT A ROSTER FULL OF NIGGAS AIN'T CHEAP SO A REAL NIGGA GOTTA BE PATIENT & OPPORTUNISTIC & GET IT WHEN IT'S GOOD.....I APOLOGIZE 2 MY FANS & SHIT BUT I GOT NEEDS WANTS & RESPONSIBILITIES 2....I STAY ON SOME SHOW ME THE MONEY SHIT BUT UNTIL WE POWER UP AIN'T NOBODY FUNDIN THIS CALIFORNIA MOVEMENT BUT US & THE STREETS SO MAKE THE CONNECTIONS AND RUN WITH IT.....I'LL EMAIL YOU SOME SHIT IF YOU REALLY IN DESPERATE NEED....I JUST KNOCC A LOT OF OLD SHIT MY NIG

Aug 15, 2008
2-2-10

@ TAY I don't want nothin for free my nigga PAYSTYLES remember? But I understand whuchu sayin 100%. It's just when a nigga got alittle money ta spend I'd rather send it out West no disrespect to any of the cats anywhere else doin they thing but, Y give them thie paper when niggas round my way got heat?

1st problem is there's too many labels. Eybody want as close to 100% profit as possible when we need ta be learnin from Vivendi Universal, Warner Music and SONY and learn about being shareholders. Fuck 90% of a OUNCE when you can get 10% of a POUND.

I would luv to help on the business end my nig (marketing/promoting). I ain't tryna brag but im an intelligent young nigga and I know I could help the movement. I'd work for free until I proved myself AKA money is bein made off my ideas. Lemmie know PM me or sumn i'm hungry and i'm ready to get by any means.

Aug 15, 2008
I'm from SEATTLE live in Atlanta but I be in MIA & MEMPHIS often too. I'd take that e-mail down ASAP niggaz is gone spam the f*ck out of you. But yeah i'm atchu first thing in the morning bruh.

Aug 15, 2008
Fuck 90% of a OUNCE when you can get 10% of a POUND.

The realist shit man ever wrote!! Hahaha.
Appreciate it bruh.

this nigga said bo aint came out with nothin...lately my nigga have you heard all the tracs he did wit young buck and the outlawz
teach em about playin wit me
bang bang wit buck
cashville county
did u not hear moment of truth
did u not hear 151 last cd power and priviledge
tracs like lets get it poppin
slugged up wit bun b
life as thugs
gangsta up
need i say more i mean 151 first cd was better..but the shit was still solid
luni x raided jt are garbage nigga stop it nigga
u want some old shit to listen too nigga
listen to that first bullys wit fullys
thug world got love fa a gangsta
i know niggaz aint feeling me cant none of yall fuc wit my criminal capabilities

^^^^ IGNORED (People PLEASE really read the post before placing comments)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i dont want to hear cbo rap like he did back on gas chamber..i dont want to hear lynch on that baby killin shit 15 yrs later my nigga..you got to move on with the hands of time..
Yeah but the beats could still knock.... if you have a weak beat then more than likely the song is going to be weak. C-Bo's beats don't knock like they used to (when he was on AWOL)... I am not trippin off of the raps too much.... I prefer tight beats, the lyrics and flows will take care of itself.

"Can We All Ball" is an example of his classic material and I still bump that til this day. How come the beats don't knock like they used to? Every beat on Gas Chamber slapped... you could play the whole CD and not skip one track.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
DIFFERENT TIMES...DIFFERENT PRODUCERS....LAST TIME ME & BO WERE TOGETHER WE HAD A SLIGHT DISAGREEMENT ABOUT BEATS....HE TOLD ME I SHOULD RAP ON MORE INDUSTRY FRIENDLY BEATS & I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED 2 TAKE IT BACC 2 THE OLD SCHOOL & RAP ON MORE WEST COAST SOUNDING BEATS....AS A FRIEND I RESPECTED HIS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM & HOPEFULLY HE WILL RESPECT & ACCEPT MINE...OVER THE YEARS BY KNOWING THE PERSON I HAVE ALSO BECOME A TRUE C-BO FAN...DON'T 2 MANY PEOPLE PUT IT DOWN LIKE BO LOC & I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE HIM WITH ME THAN AGAINST ME...HE'S ACTUALLY A LYRICAL BEAST....& THAT'S COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS SKILLS & BELIEVES IN HIMSELF 2 THE FULLEST....I AM OPINIONATED BUT I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT 2 HATE BUT I HAVE LEARNED 2 DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY...WEST COAST MAFIA RESPECTS EVERYONE WHO RESPECTS US 4 WHO AND WHAT WE ARE....OUR WORSE ENEMY IS PROBABLY OURSELVES...BUT I DON'T PLAN ON STOPPING OUR MOVEMENT & PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ABLE 2 STOP RAPPING SO IT IS WHAT IT IS...OUR MUSIC AIN'T 4 EVERYBODY

Aug 15, 2008
Yeah but the beats could still knock.... if you have a weak beat then more than likely the song is going to be weak. C-Bo's beats don't knock like they used to (when he was on AWOL)... I am not trippin off of the raps too much.... I prefer tight beats, the lyrics and flows will take care of itself.

"Can We All Ball" is an example of his classic material and I still bump that til this day. How come the beats don't knock like they used to? Every beat on Gas Chamber slapped... you could play the whole CD and not skip one track.

I couldn't have said it better Fam. See I never said BO needs to go back to this or BO ain't spittin like that, I said BO HAS NOT DROPPED A PROPER SOLO ALBUM IN HELLA. He's been doin alot of features, C-BO Presents...or WCM Presents HAWKMAN type shit and that's all ta the G but I ain't spendin' unless I know it's a C-BO solo, or a solo from whoever else I stated above PERIOD. I'm done with this discussion because it's like this and KNOW I'm WEST COAST 2 THE FULLEST when it comes to reppin and comes to supportin but if niggas don't get they marketin and promotions right in the next 2yrs I can almost guarantee noone will be checkin for em new or old fans. I'm sure cats is gone talk big sh*t about for sayin that but i'm keepin it ONE HUNNID. When it becomes a full time JOB to keep track of your favorite artist you lose fans.

Aug 15, 2008
i mean bo loc last cd was different man i mean to me his best solo cd was mobfather handsdown...but do the math was tight
in the trunk
on my toes wit baby bash they beat was bangin
left right
ball 4 a livin wit sean paul of youngbloodz and kurupt
niggaz don t know shit about rap anyways...if niggaz still rapped like they used too
no limit would be running the rap game hands down
i ll take them niggaz over doggpound..biggie and the lox...whoever..no disrespect but it would be close between no limit and awol and lynch and the swartzaniggaz
but i think i would choose no limit wit awol a close second
cause c murder life or death and tru tru 2 da game..is by far one of the best cds of all time

The thing about NO LIMIT what made them THAT SH*T was they had good a game plan, everybody knew and played their position (at 1st). AWOL, just had talent business wasn't on point and thats me seeing their campaigns and even going back and reviewing their run.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
u said cbo last shit was whatever..im tired of niggaz thinkin they can stay on the same type of shit ..i mean niggaz expect niggaz too come out wit shit like they did back in the days..i dont want to hear cbo rap like he did back on gas chamber..i dont want to hear lynch on that baby killin shit 15 yrs later my nigga..you got to move on with the hands of time..
i know what you sayin but ,i aint tryin to hear bo on sum southern beats tho either...a couple hear and there

Apr 8, 2006
whatever I just wana say that those new cds sucks mane bo raps too slow and those beats mostly dont match to bo loc !!
U say on Westside Ryders volume 1 is one good song LOL mane wtf ! 1 good song on 3 volumes is pretty worse !?

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
bo still has the potential to drop mob shit when he wants...i was bumpin some old bo shit the other day....1986 feat mac mall and d-shot...shit is a classic track....not to disreesepct cbo but his shit been garbage for the past few years....like some dude saod earlier mobfather was the last good shit from bo worth bumpin