whats poppin kj

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
oh, i know who you are..your that little fag from smiggs threads....gets spiders dick out your mouth..the blue room!..the blue room!....shut the fuck up

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Who are you? Spider Loc dick rider? I said The Game dissed Spider Loc and The Game is still alive dumb ass!!! The rapper The Game!!!! Im 6 feet 2 inches 225 pounds and you callin me a little nigga? LOL!!! Show yourself!!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh, i know who you are..your that little fag from smiggs threads....gets spiders dick out your mouth..the blue room!..the blue room!....shut the fuck up
What this fag do, go around hatin wit his big homies dick in his mouth? Where is the smigg thread i wanna see what kind of bitch im dealin wit? Im gone send this cat a tub of vaseline to make his life easier!! LoL Finger in the boody ass nigga!

Apr 8, 2006
What this fag do, go around hatin wit his big homies dick in his mouth? Where is the smigg thread i wanna see what kind of bitch im dealin wit? Im gone send this cat a tub of vaseline to make his life easier!! LoL Finger in the boody ass nigga!
loooo

Feb 4, 2009
kj you sound scared homie
send a nigga a pm little nigga.tryin to broadcast shit so you re 6 fans can buy your shit
go cop that r&b 2
go get that connected 5 is comin real soon
my nigga big paybacc got new shit and so does piper

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HOMIE...GIVE IT A REST CUZZ...KJ IS LIKE MY BROTHER SO YOU FIGHTING A LOST CAUSE...I'M NOT EVEN GOING 2 LET YOU GET IN HIS HEAD...& SINCE THIS IS OUR FORUM IF YOU KEEP HATING....YOU KNOW WHAT I GOTTA DO...SENSELESS BULLSHIT CUZZ...KEEP IT 100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
kj you sound scared homie
send a nigga a pm little nigga.tryin to broadcast shit so you re 6 fans can buy your shit
go cop that r&b 2
go get that connected 5 is comin real soon
my nigga big paybacc got new shit and so does piper
This faggot trying to promote off us thats what it it!!! You took a fan pic and posted it!!! I aint never scared bitch!!! I already pm'd this coward when this first jumped off and he didnt respond he just tryin to show out for yall!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
It's Tony huh? LOL You talkin that hood shit but while real nigga's like Spider Loc out being G's you on the internet!! You a hood secretary or somethin?? LOOOOOOL!!!!!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
LOL.....THATS BASICALLY WHAT HE DO...I DOUBT HE EVEN KNOW SPIDER, AND I PUT MY WHOLE SHOEBOX FULL OF MONEY ON SUMONE PUNKIN BO AND TAY!....I CANT SEE THAT EVER HAPPNIN, YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!

Jun 3, 2006
no, as a matter of fact, aint nobody punkin cowboy or capone....thats my word...your a loser little homie, stop bad mouthin the mob, cause you know it aint credible..loser