MOB BIZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think you and K-J would be the super shit!!! But that's just me and southern comfort!!! I think you and K-J is the hardest along wit Bo, Lynch and Raided!!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think you and K-J would be the super shit!!! But that's just me and southern comfort!!! I think you and K-J is the hardest along wit Bo, Lynch and Raided!!!!
Once you realize me and you can take over the game together that's when we (Gorilla Gang/P Double IMP) Gone see that real money!!!!!!:siccness:

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL THE ALBUM IS ALREADY RECORDED...I'M JUST FOCUSING ON MARKETING SCHEMES....& LIKE I SAID..KJ IS REALLY MY FAVORITE RAPPER SO I KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT....I JUST STAY ON MY GRIND....IF I WAS IN FRESNO WE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF WORK DONE...I JUST TAKE THE OPPORTUNITIES PLACED IN FRONT OF ME..IF I WAS ON SOME SELFISH SHIT I THINK I HAVE THE SKILLS 2 TAKE OVER THE GAME BUT I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE MORE LONGEVITY IF WE FOCUS ON SOLIDIFYING THE LABEL & WORRY ABOUT THE PERSONAL SHIT LATER....MY POSITION ISN'T EASY 2 UPHOLD...NOW THAT I'M RUNNING MY OWN LABEL I SEE DIFFERENT VISIONS BUT I ALSO SEE MY HOMIES GOING THRU JEALOUSY ISSUES & POWER STRUGGLES.....MY REAL NIGGAS KNOW MY HEART!!!!-KEEP IT MOBBY----AND LET NO MAN OR WO-MAN SEPERATE WHAT WE CREATE....I AIN'T HARD 2 FIND

Jan 6, 2006
how about the already completed album with 151 u were talking about? drop it on west coast mafia if u gotta. im really fiendin for that album to drop. any updates on him? FREE 151!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THAT ALBUM IS SICC AS FUCC BUT I GUESS 151 & WCM RECORDS GOTTA WORK SOMETHING OUT CUZ OUT OF RESPECT 4 MY HOMIE I WOULD NEVER RELEASE IT WITHOUT HIS APPROVAL.....I GOT HEAT IN THE WORKS.....IT SHOULD HOLD Y'ALL DOWN 4 THE REST OF THE YEAR..KEEP IT MOBBY

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
WELL THE ALBUM IS ALREADY RECORDED...I'M JUST FOCUSING ON MARKETING SCHEMES....& LIKE I SAID..KJ IS REALLY MY FAVORITE RAPPER SO I KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT....I JUST STAY ON MY GRIND....IF I WAS IN FRESNO WE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF WORK DONE...I JUST TAKE THE OPPORTUNITIES PLACED IN FRONT OF ME..IF I WAS ON SOME SELFISH SHIT I THINK I HAVE THE SKILLS 2 TAKE OVER THE GAME BUT I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE MORE LONGEVITY IF WE FOCUS ON SOLIDIFYING THE LABEL & WORRY ABOUT THE PERSONAL SHIT LATER....MY POSITION ISN'T EASY 2 UPHOLD...NOW THAT I'M RUNNING MY OWN LABEL I SEE DIFFERENT VISIONS BUT I ALSO SEE MY HOMIES GOING THRU JEALOUSY ISSUES & POWER STRUGGLES.....MY REAL NIGGAS KNOW MY HEART!!!!-KEEP IT MOBBY----AND LET NO MAN OR WO-MAN SEPERATE WHAT WE CREATE....I AIN'T HARD 2 FIND
Never me!! I have never been jealous of no man in life except god cause he perfect!!! He not talkin about me just to clear that up!!!! Im just on the sideline waitin to be put in the game to knock that special needed home run!! I got the skills to take over the game too but a major lack of resources!!! It was alot of behind the scene's jealousy goin on when Dosia came out!! Why did Tay fuck wit K-J so tuff????? Like my nigg say keep it mobby and let no pass future or present man or wo-man seperate what WE created.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im not a greedy dude and never been a hater maybe thats why im still strugglin to make it cause good guy finish last!!! I been more down for nigga's then they have been for themselves my whole life!!! If you my nigg i will slump nigga's for you that's how it goes!!! Alot of people miss-understand me because they dont make em as real as me no more!! I can read people soooo good it's like a magic power or something!! I read Fake Nigga's and Real Nigga's like a sunday paper!! I have never backed down from no funk and ride wit my nigga's even if they got prices on they head's!!! The worst thing beside disrespectin me that you can do to me is mistake me for a rapper before a rider or a man!! THAT'S WHY TAY FUCK WIT ME CAUSE IM REAL!!!!! I dont have to be up under him kissin his feet on every step tryin to convince him im down, we brothers!! Im gone have his back standin tall when all yall fame hungry Fake ass nigga's fall!!! Fuck fame i already got a name! Watch out for my other main nigga Mahem the Match Light!!! Have yall heard of him yet???

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
OF COURSE THEY GOT 2 KNOW I AIN'T TALKIN BOUT YOU CUZZIN.....A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT'S DEEPER THAN THIS RAP GAME SHIT...IF I COULD PUT MY HOMIES IN THE POSITIONS THEY WANT 2 BE YOU KNOW I WOULD KJ....IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME...WE ALL BEEN PATIENT & THRU THE STRUGGLE 4 A REASON.....MUCH LOVE MY NIG

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was just clearin it up before somebody got the wrong idea!!! Alot of people dont realize the patients you gotta have in this game!! People want albums from you NOW!!! It dont work that way!!! If nigga's had a good deal and/or good money behind us we could dump albums as often as requested!!! That's why i do break down and get jobs sometimes cause i need money like how hi!!! I just shoot my gift to gab to game nigga's wit styles and reality! The ultimate goal is $$$!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER MYSELF BRO..THRU ALL THE BULLSHIT WE HAVE 2 DEAL WITH ON THE SICCNESS,THE REASON I POST HERE IS 2 GIVE THEM A REAL LIFE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR INTENTIONS & LET THEM KNOW SOME NIGGAS DO CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS....BUT ON THE FLIPSIDE....I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE TALKING LIKE WE SOME KIND OF STUDIO NIGGAS OR SOMETHING...MY TRACC RECORD IS GOOD...I HATE 2 BEEF ON THE INTERNET BUT TECHNOLOGY IS A MUTHAFUCCA....I BET ALL THIS WOLFIN WOULDN'T GO ON IF I POPPED UP AT A NIGGA'S FRONT DOOR.....I KNOW I SHOULDN'T GET IRRITATED LIKE THAT BUT I'M ONLY HUMAN.....I JUST HAPPEN 2 RAP GOOD & THE BEAST ON THE MICROPHONE DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE 2 THE BEAST INSIDE MY FLESH...I'M JUST GOING 2 GO WRITE A VERSE & PACIFY MYSELF....LOL...SELF THERAPY IS THE SHIT!!! KJ...ME AND MAHEM DID A SMACCER LAST NIGHT(PRODUCED BY KILLA)& WE NEED YOU ON IT....BELIEVE ME...YOU MIGHT WANT 2 BREAK OUT THAT VERSE WE WROTE TOGETHER 4 THIS ONE...KEEP IT MOBBY...THE TIDES ARE TURNING

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
What it do!? You gone have to send it!! You know i blew my transmission going out there last time but, my baby momma got whip!!!!! HUUUUU!!! Get at me i shot Mahem my new location phone# i lost my cell so dont have yours right know!!! Hollaa!!