K-J & Buggy of KingPins Only??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I haven't holla'd at C-$ Ina minit!! And hell yea i hope we get some tight beats for these flows too!!! You got some?? Man ya boy back!! I got that spirit again!! These song is before the spirit came back!! I just holla'd at tay yesterday about my solo and its supposed to be official so stay on his head like a wave cap feel me! I got 2 albums done but the quality ain't about shit!! I can't do yall or myself like that!! Get atcha boi im here!! WhAt ThEy SaY Is my shit amabouta put another 1 on!! Me and Buggy got 7 so far keep yo ears and eyes open because you can't believe every thing you see or everything you hear but when you see it and hear it that's believin!! Stick that under you collar pimp!

May 9, 2002
I haven't holla'd at C-$ Ina minit!! And hell yea i hope we get some tight beats for these flows too!!! You got some?? Man ya boy back!! I got that spirit again!! These song is before the spirit came back!! I just holla'd at tay yesterday about my solo and its supposed to be official so stay on his head like a wave cap feel me! I got 2 albums done but the quality ain't about shit!! I can't do yall or myself like that!! Get atcha boi im here!! WhAt ThEy SaY Is my shit amabouta put another 1 on!! Me and Buggy got 7 so far keep yo ears and eyes open because you can't believe every thing you see or everything you hear but when you see it and hear it that's believin!! Stick that under you collar pimp!
Thats what im talkin about.

Ill tell you what, i dont think anyone would mind hearing some of those songs you already got done...anything to hold us over!

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Music to my ears!!!