C-LIM a.k.a. Slim Loc1 "Spoils of War" going fast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
C-LIM underground album "Spoils of War" is going fast, get yours before they're gone. This album is a limited edition. Purposely limited for collectors Item. You can order from the siccness store as well. Kay9ine album also in the siccness store.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@JAy dEUCE

We only pressed 2,500, if there's a demand for it of course we'll press more, I'm not a stupid businessman, come on now, what college did you attend. Oviously not Harvard. Think abot what you just said. :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@Crippin,

I'll be giving everybody and addy, that request the album. This is the underground album, so he's not working wit a distributor on this project. This is just him Crippin and calling out niggaz name that he has beef wit. But the addy should be up in a day or two, or you can order it from the siccness store. Just email Vamp and he'll take the order. Stay Crippin

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
We're really not trying to push it, 2500 Where pressed, and there's like 500 left. He's putting another CD out at the start of the year, which would be distributed nationally, but this like I said is just a lim-mitted edition. Everyone will understand what's going on in a couple of weeks, about the marketing stradegy on this particular album. You have to buy it to understand it.

Jun 3, 2002
@ninaonina

sup cuzzo..................Are any of theze tracz from Spoilz of War gon' be on the next album to be distibuted nationally ?

That would be lame, callin' this "Lim-ited-Edition" if Lim gon' release theze tracz on the next one anywayz. He got Kurupt up on it, like dude said, that should seel regardless...........ya dig what I'm sayin' ?

holla...

Apr 25, 2002
ninaonina said:
We're really not trying to push it, 2500 Where pressed, and there's like 500 left. .
How did yall push so many so fast?? whats the production like on this album...... I need some licks to knock the trunk, ya dig......imma swoop anyway, but kinda intrested in yalls opinion, what you think of the album Ninaonina??