C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
is C-Bo ever gonna come thru and holla at his fans on here aymore?

much luve too you Tay for comin thru, u like the only rapper that posts on the sicc that i listen too and KJ

all the other niggas i listen too dont post anymore

now its just new internet rappers ive never heard or even give two shits about clickin on there myspace to see

much luv

Mar 17, 2006
yeah, i shoulda known, with all internet nerds and hyphy kids posting now a days, all they do is talk shit, no respect for an OG on here anymore.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
cbo needs to quit rapping about flossing and go back to his old school ways,he can take the throne of the rap game see no ones coming gangsta anymore im sick of hearing lil waynes bitch ass or jeezy niggaz like that rapping bout riding 28's poppin bottles in the club thats why i listen to old awol shit to get away from that bullshit niggaz need to bring that thug shit back.....that murder music man no ones making it no more,nigga fat tone came with that killa shit boy man we need that back..

Mar 17, 2006
cbo needs to quit rapping about flossing abd go back to his old school ways,he can take the thrown of the rap game see no ones coming gangsta anymore im sick of hearing lil waynes bitch ass or jeezy niggaz like that rapping bout riding 28's poppin bottles in the club thats why i listen to old awol shit to get away from thatullshit niggaz need to bring that thug shit back.....that murder music man no ones making it no more,nigga fat tone came with that killa shit boy man we need that back..
co-sign 100%

Apr 8, 2006
yall like that old cbo when he used to sound like cube and rap slow i think his later shit is better..mobfather..westcoast mafia album..life as a rider..i like those cds a lot better..and dam can we get some new 151 shit
What you talkin bout ?? On that older cds he didnt rap slow on that new cds he raps slowly and it sucks ass mane !!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FAIL 2 APPRECIATE THE EVOLUTION OF AN ARTIST...MAYBE BECUZ WE HAD GOLDEN YEARS IN THE 90'S BUT A LOT OF OUR LIFESTYLES HAVE CHANGED & ALTHOUGH WE HAVE IMAGES 2 UPHOLD WE ALSO HAVE KIDS 2 RAISE & BE RESPONSIBLE 4...I NEVER GLORIFIED THE MESSAGES WE EXPRESSED BUT IT WAS REAL & YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE TRUTH....2 RAP ABOUT THE SAME THINGS WE DID IN OUR EARLY 20'S WOULD SHOW A LACC OF MATURITY...I KEEP IT MOB BUT I CAN'T RAP ABOUT SHOOTING NIGGAS EVERYDAY CUZ LIFE HAS DEFINITELY CHANGED....OG'S ARE SUPPOSED 2 SPREAD KNOWLEDGE & LEAD BY EXAMPLE...I COMMEND BO CUZ I KNOW HIM AS A MAN & AN ARTIST & THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE IS ONE OF THE REALEST PEOPLE LIVING 2 ME & ALSO A VERY TALENTED RAPPER...ALL THE OLD ALBUMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE BUT I THINK IF SOME PEOPLE LISTENED WITH A DIFFERENT EAR & DIDN'T HAVE ALL THESE "CROSS COLORS DAYS" EXPECTATIONS THERE WOULD BE A LOT MORE GRATITUDE THAN ATTITUDE.......FOLD

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you... but it's not necessarily the (the lack of murder) lyrics that are ruining it for me when it comes to C-Bo's music. It's the beats, but like you said before... y'all are working with different producers now so we gotta deal with it. I prefer that mobb sound like that new song you posted a few weeks ago.... some of us are just wishing that C-Bo would go back to that mobb sound too.

I used to hit up Rasputins and buy hella CD's but there's not nothing tight these days that's worth going for. I used to buy E-40's new albums on the same day it dropped, but I still haven't bought the new one because he's leaving (or left) that mobb music for that downsouth/mainstream radio sound. Now he's losing some of his OG Federal fans. He used to come with heated albums that had tight beats and (new) lyrics. I could always look forward to hearing something tight from 40-wata but he's losing it. If I want to hear T-Pain, Akon, Shawty Lo's weak as, I can just turn on KMEL.

The West ain't eatin' right now and it's mostly the artists fault. E-40 could drop a mobbed out album with artists from here but he'd rather do what everyone is doing. I wonder how his album did in regards to soundscan numbers?????/

May 27, 2008
I hear you... but it's not necessarily the (the lack of murder) lyrics that are ruining it for me when it comes to C-Bo's music. It's the beats, but like you said before... y'all are working with different producers now so we gotta deal with it. I prefer that mobb sound like that new song you posted a few weeks ago.... some of us are just wishing that C-Bo would go back to that mobb sound too.

I used to hit up Rasputins and buy hella CD's but there's not nothing tight these days that's worth going for. I used to buy E-40's new albums on the same day it dropped, but I still haven't bought the new one because he's leaving (or left) that mobb music for that downsouth/mainstream radio sound. Now he's losing some of his OG Federal fans. He used to come with heated albums that had tight beats and (new) lyrics. I could always look forward to hearing something tight from 40-wata but he's losing it. If I want to hear T-Pain, Akon, Shawty Lo's weak as, I can just turn on KMEL.

The West ain't eatin' right now and it's mostly the artists fault. E-40 could drop a mobbed out album with artists from here but he'd rather do what everyone is doing. I wonder how his album did in regards to soundscan numbers?????/
real talk, and tay i definitely feel u too... i really would like to see a return to that mobb sound

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE ONLY GENRE I WOULD CLASSIFY MY MUSIC IN IS MOB MUSIC....IT'S DEFINITELY NOT MAINSTREAM & I DON'T AIM 4 RADIOPLAY....I JUST GET TIRED OF ALL THE BITCHES & INDUSTRY NIGGAS TELLIN ME I NEED 2 DO SOMETHING COMMERCIAL...I'M MORE OF AN IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS TYPE PERSON...I'M HOLDIN IT DOWN 4 THE MOB MUSIC LOVERS...THAT'S A GUARANTEE BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED...I'VE GROWN OLDER BUT MY STYLE IS BASICALLY THE SAME....HOPE MY REAL ONES FEEL IT CUZ I DON'T MAKE MUSIC 4 NOBODY ELSE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I KEEP IT REAL...I DON'T HAVE ANY CUPCAKE SONGS THAT IKNOW OF..BUT I DO GET ON SOME REAL TOPICS & HAVE DIRECTED SOME ENERGY TOWARDS MAKING SONGS THAT FEMALES WILL LIKE...THEY STILL BUY ALBUMS.....I GO HARD ON EM 2....BUT I GOT SOME GET THE PANTIES WET TYPE SHIT & SOME PERSONAL STEP YOUR GAME UP TYPE SONGS....AS LONG AS MY FANS GROW WITH ME I THINK EVERYONE WILL BE PLEASED...I STILL GET ON THE BANGIN SHIT CUZ THAT'S WHAT'S IN ME BUT THE REALITY OF IT IS PEOPLE GROW & THE KIND OF MUSIC YOU LIKE IN YOUR EVERYDAY ROTATION IS SUBJECT 2 CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE GOING THRU OR WHAT KIND OF ENVIRONMENT YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY...R & B CALMS MY SPIRIT SOMETIMES...I WOULD RATHER LISTEN 2 THAT THAN SUPER HIGH ENERGY MUSIC....THAT'S JUST ME

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Just from listening to that Paper Politicians (I keep referring to that album because it's tight) I can hear the maturation (lyric wise) in your music. "The Way We Dance" knocks hard! You gotta switch the subject matter up because the same ol same ol gets old.

We're all getting older and I listen to R&B (mostly old school 80's and early 90's). That's why I listen to some of Snoop Dogg too because some of his music got that R&B flavor in it. Back in the day I couldn't stand singing in songs, now that I am older I appreciate some of it.

So keep doing what you do... we're looking out for an album from you. It's the 09 mayne, you gotta drop somethin soon!

What C-Bo got cookin' in the kitchen?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL WE DID BEGIN WORKING ON MOMENT OF TRUTH PART 2 & DUE 2 THE LOCATION BELIEVE ME IT'S PREDOMINANTLY GANGSTA...2 ME THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GANGSTA RAP & MOB MUSIC BUT IT ALL STARTS WITH THE PRODUCTION...DIFFERENT BEATS MAKE ME FEEL DIFFERENT WAYS...AT AWOL,EVERYTHING WAS GANGSTA BASED SO I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE CLASSIFIED US AS THAT & THAT ONLY...PEOPLE FORGET I DID SPEND HALF OF MY LIFE ON THE EAST COAST SO I HAVE ALWAYS HAD CONTRAST IN MY STYLES & MUSIC....REAL GANGSTAS(WHERE I'M FROM)REFUSE 2 RAP ON HYPHY TRACCS BUT THE MORE SMOOTH R&Bish TYPE BEATS SATISFY MY SOUL SOMETIMES & CAN ALSO TAKE MURDER OFF OF MY MIND OR MAKE ME WANT 2 RAP ABOUT FEMALES...IF I SLIP LYRICALLY OR AS AN ARTIST I CAN ACCEPT THE CRITICISM...THAT'S WHY I LOVE THE SICCNESS....BEHIND THESE COMPUTER SCREENS PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY FEEL...THERE ARE PROS & CONS 2 EVERYTHING...I HAVE MENTIONED 2 BO WE NEED 2 KEEP IT MORE WEST COAST...MAYBE THE BUDGETS ARE NOT IN PLACE 4 WEST COAST MAFIA 2 GET THE PRODUCTION WE NEED 2 SATISFY OUR FAITHFUL FANS...SO I DO MY BEST 2 GET THE TRACCS THAT I LIKE HOWEVER THAT MAY BE...I HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY 4 BEATS BUT NOWDAYS A LOT OF PEOPLE TAKE SHORTCUTS....THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVING A PRODUCTION TEAM & JUST WHORING AROUND FINDING TRACCS.....I'M GOING 2 PUT OUT SOME HARD SHIT 4 THE STREETS(OF COURSE) & SOME MUSIC MADE MORE 4 THE MASSES...NOWDAYS YOU GOTTA BE TACTICAL.....I PERSONALLY FEEL PEOPLES EXPECTATIONS ARE 2 HIGH...NONE OF US HAVE MAJOR DEALS SO IT'S ALL INDEPENDENT(OUT OF YOUR OWN POCCET)WORK...I USED 2 WISH DRE WOULD FUCC WITH US BUT OF COURSE HE SAID WE ARE A LIL 2 GANGSTA(WHATEVER THAT MEANS).....KEEP IT MOBBY