your rap career?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
i was just wondering how some of yall got noticed? i been writing verses for well over ten years and these last two years i been writing to instrumental. people that have heard me tell me i need to pursue it, but i aint got big chips to do nothing.

Jun 13, 2002
well i aint really "noticed" at this point in my career, so all i can say is to NETWORK. talk and exchange numbers wit promoters, fellow artists, labels, managers, & whoever else in tha game. just try to establish relationships.

Feb 8, 2003
kaybeezie said:
yeah im just talking bout locally getting known and getting my name out there i aint lived in seattle too long so i aint connected, ya know
For a local level
Just flat out become friends with local Promoters and bouncers and they will introduce you to club owners and if they like your work they will let you perform in they spot. Just be patient its a headache. Good Luck

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SEE DOGG.....YOU HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY OUT TO THE SOUTHERN SICCNESS TO FIND ME, I'M IN YOUR BACK YARD, I CAN LINK U UP WITH SOME SPOTS TO PERFORM LIVE, JUST HIT ME ON THE PM OR ON HERE AND WE CAN NETWORK