YOUNG GAS CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
THAT SHIT IS TIGHT I LIKE THE PRODUCTION MOBSHOP ALSO DID A GREAT JOB WITH THAT LIL CYCO 2 TIGHT CDS I WISH HOLLOWTIP WOULD GET DOWN WITH THEM DUDES ON THE PRODUCTION.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
assassin mastered this album and me, murdoc and droop-e did some of the production, along with several others. we have been getting great reviews from around the country for the young gasz cd as well as the lil cyco cd "get money have heart" which got a nice write up in the source magazine. also look out for our new mob shop albums "ap.9 presents the life and times of the mob figaz", (in stores now)"ap.9 presents with out my 5 featuring ap.9 and husalah" and our brand new release from ampichino called "city of g's", droppin next month. mob shop is puttin out some serious albums. thanks for your support

Mar 26, 2007
Good CD, hella fucking good, production was AAA+++.

I wonder is this YOUNG GASZ the first MOB SHOP cd under AP9 label, I know AP9 has his own under MOBSHOP, but I mean a rapper rather than AP9 under the same label???

Jan 23, 2006
THAT LIL CYCO ALBUM GO, IT WAS ALOT BETTER THAN HIS FIRST ALBUM, NOT SAYING HIS FIRST ALBUM WASN'T GOOD BUT THIS ONE WAS DOPER.

YOUNG GASZ HAD SOME SLAPS ON THERE.

Dec 21, 2006
whats crackin pimp??? keep doing it big my nig....holla at me....yeeee!!!that gasz album is off the chain, make sure to peep out P-U-N-K- rock, certified bay classic like my boy pimp said in a earlier thread...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
hex4dub said:
whats crackin pimp??? keep doing it big my nig....holla at me....yeeee!!!that gasz album is off the chain, make sure to peep out P-U-N-K- rock, certified bay classic like my boy pimp said in a earlier thread...
that p.u.n.k. rock track that u and gasz did is one of my favs on the album. that shit go. i cant wait to get u on a bunch of dj pimp slappers. i thinks cats are gonna really be suprised when ya shit drops. they aint ready for ya, you're a fuckin beats dogg

Mar 26, 2007
"Who Hustles Like Us Mixtape hosted by Gonzoe & DC"

Hey playa when does this drop???? I'm feeling yo shit on celly cells album, slappers!!!