Yes I Got Cancer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2004
this is my last post i'm ever postin.i aint goin to waste my last time on earth wastin my time on drama.i'm not sure how long i got to live.and i'm not sure if i'll be here to see my first kid born.alot of you wish death upoin me anyways so glad u got u wish.

Nov 8, 2003
It does sound a little fake that while ur only 19 in 2 months your scrap cuzzin gets his girl pregnant, then gets killed and then you get ur homegirl pregnant and then you have a bunch of scraps after you wanting addy's of nortenos and then u get some kind of cancer.... all in like 2 months

** and also that ur cuzzin got killed the night he found out about all of this and asked her to marry him, thats either fake or just fuckin terrible luck

K

KAH

dam ive talked him on messenger & he seems coo a lot of guys hatin on him because he doesnt bang no more??? or what but he said he movin now 2 la. He really does have cancer u guys can say what u want & i respect that, but i aint got no problem wit him.

Jan 21, 2004
IF ITZ SKINNY BAZTARD WHICH I THINK HE IS THEN HES A LIL DRAMA QUEEN AND HE BROUGHT THAT CANCER ON HIMSELF ITS CALLED KARMA.....LIVE WIT IT....TRY TO AT LEAST DIE LIKE A MAN......

C

CCCUser925

if he's all drama..let him be...but the cancer shit aint no joke...thats just my opinion.....but yeah..i've read most of the shit skinny loca has posted...pretty sad...fake shit...get a life and a job...UNO

GOD DAMN..I SEE U CAN'T GET OFF THE DRAMA TIP LEVA..WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET ME DO U A FAVOR N KILL U NICE N EASY BEFORE THE SO CALLED (CANCER, WICH IS PROBOBLY SOME STD YOU GOT FROM SOME CRACK HORE LIKE YOUR MOM),KILLS YOU.
THINGS WILL BE SO MUCH EASIER,AND I CAN HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF CAUSING BODILY HARM TO YOUR BITCH ASS.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i doubt you know what he deserves Vinn...i had some pretty harsh shit to say to dude just based on how fake he was on this site.. and i never met him in person...from what i understand Rhino knew him off this site..in the streets and certain shit went down that made him feel like that... thats betwen them..

Mar 9, 2003
This is some fucked up shit, this foo is trying to change the way he was living and you stab him in the back, I thought Nortenos had "honor" and "pride", what happened to all that shit you fools talk in previous posts? He says it the way he sees it and why would he lie about having cancer and all that? Be real now, it's assholes like you people that are the reason Nortenos are fading away killing their own, not that I really care because it's the gangbang lifestyle that comes with what you do, but all I see is a bunch of hipocrits talking shit on a dude that needed his homies support and got nothing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.