y'all can't fuck wit us and caribou lou

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
Tech did y'all can't fuck with us at the Grand Junction show and it was real tight! He was also bumpin that Caribou Lou track in the strange van and that shit was dope as hell too. I was just wonderin if anyone else had heard these.

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
i still want my wife my bitch my girl are whatever... but i monster and the rest of vintage tech coming soon... so that will make me happy till eveready....and not hearing them songs will make the experiance of listenin to the album for the first time when it drops that much more special lol

Jan 12, 2003
insomnia said:
Tech did y'all can't fuck with us at the Grand Junction show and it was real tight! He was also bumpin that Caribou Lou track in the strange van and that shit was dope as hell too. I was just wonderin if anyone else had heard these.
The song is damn good. Both him and Kaliko come tight on it. Kaliko again showing his rapping side on this track.

Apr 27, 2004
in10city_131x said:
is that video game coming out before or after everreday the religion is coming out? does anyone know?
I asked Tech when jellysycle was gonna leak and he said probably next month when the video game comes out.

Nov 14, 2003
as of right now, the game is scheduled to come out in the middle to end of may. thats what they had listed at GameStop today when i went there

Nov 14, 2003
twiztidburn said:
do any of yall know if there will be an actual cd soundtrack to that game like gta? :mad: that would be dope.
man, i was thinking of asking them this exact question, but i desided not to. there is probably a very good chance that they will though