would u let ur girl go out w/?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
if u had been dating this girl for about a yea,r n there was this guy u kinda heard about every now and then from her, she says its her brother in christ, then one day she says she is going with him to church with him at nite, n u never meet this guy or dont know anything about him, but had heard they used to talk would you trust her enough to let her go?

Aug 9, 2002
lol!^^^^^....naw but what I would do is meet that lil church boy & take em aside & tell em wus sup!...Id check his ass & set him str8...Ill give that boy something to really pray about!...

Aug 5, 2004
i aint never heard of that shyt either she said its her spiritual brother that they prayer parnters of some bullshyt like that, damn my bitch probally gettin fucked right now

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
kaybeezie said:
i aint never heard of that shyt either she said its her spiritual brother that they prayer parnters of some bullshyt like that, damn my bitch probally gettin fucked right now
Damn. She already got on her knees. Drop her.

Forgot to answer your ?. Yes, I would let her go out with him but I follow they're ass or somehow show up where they;re goin.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you can't trust all people, regardless of whether or not they are someones brother or sister in Christ. We are all God's children. All you can do is trust her and let her go, but you don't necessarily have to trust him at all. Use your own judgement, but... if she's a Christian which is sounds like she is, and you don't know what a brother in Christ is, leads me to believe that you're not a believer yourself, which will pose many problems in the future...good luck either way

Jun 27, 2002
Kbeezie....you do seem to only post about bitch problems....you make ya self look like a damn fool with these dumb ass scenarios, swtich it up and get ya game right cuzzo.

yo so stupid you really fell for the damn church line she ran on you...she havin a spiritual moment alright...with her brother in christ right behind her guidin the way....
They speakin in tongues as i type this....Listen, you can hear them now

" Oh my God.... fuck me ...Oh Jesus...oh God fuck me harder"
She gettin real spiritual....she even got down on her hands and knees to pray....Good thing her spiritual brother is there to help her....

so you been wit this bitch for a year and she just started going to church....lol...and she goes with some dude she used to want to fuck....lol.....damn dogg....you just make it too fuckin easy

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
mustynutz said:
Kbeezie....you do seem to only post about bitch problems....you make ya self look like a damn fool with these dumb ass scenarios, swtich it up and get ya game right cuzzo.

yo so stupid you really fell for the damn church line she ran on you...she havin a spiritual moment alright...with her brother in christ right behind her guidin the way....
They speakin in tongues as i type this....Listen, you can hear them now

" Oh my God.... fuck me ...Oh Jesus...oh God fuck me harder"
She gettin real spiritual....she even got down on her hands and knees to pray....Good thing her spiritual brother is there to help her....

so you been wit this bitch for a year and she just started going to church....lol...and she goes with some dude she used to want to fuck....lol.....damn dogg....you just make it too fuckin easy

hahahahaha