Workout Music...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
I was just wondering if any siccness members could suggest some songs to get hyped up to. Usually I listen to rap, but I wanted to make a metal mix with some tight shit on there. I know of bands like slayer, metallica, pantera etc., but I do not know the names of their good songs. Thanks for any help.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
I got your fix...

Remembering Never - Serenading This Dead Horse
Remembering Never - Rapekissingjesus
From Autumn To Ashes - Reflections
From Autumn To Ashes - The Afterdinner Payback
As I Lay Dying - Forever
Eighteen Visions - Motionless & White
Funeral For A Friend - The Art Of American Football
Glassjaw - Star Above My Bed
Poison The Well - Loved Ones
Poison The Well - Artist Rendering Of Me
Hopesfall - The Broken Heart Of A Traitor
Hopesfall - Dana Walker
Atreyu - You Give Love A Bad Name (as much as atreyu sucks)
The Banner - Black Duct Tape
The Banner - Die Fighting
Thrice - Silhouette
The Bled - Spitshine Sonata
Alexisonfire - Pulmonary Archery
From Autumn To Ashes - Short Stories With Tragic Endings (If you put this on, make sure it is the last song)

May 29, 2002
How about I'm Too sexy by right said fred. just workout in front of a mirror while this song is playing and you'll get all the motivation u need

Jun 23, 2004
Did You hear about dude from Pantere getting Shot on Stage? thats just wrong, shit happened over the weekend, somebody probobley posted it the other day

Apr 25, 2002
the rocky soundtrack will pump you up

eye of the tiger baby

but for real i use to bump kurupt streetz iz a mutha when i hit the weights all the way through

e 40 grit and grind as well

Jun 23, 2004
Wpac All Eyez on me(song), Metallicca-And Justice For all, System of a Down, shit like that gets me pumped in the morning, sometimes, shit like Bone Thugs thats chill pumps me up, whatever motivates me, it doesnt have to blow the speakers but it helps if its loud while working out

Apr 25, 2002
Check out that old Loud Rocks album that came out. It's mostly metal remixes of hip hop tracks. dead prez, mop, xzibit, wu-tang clan with people like Ozzy, Static X, etc.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
50 Cent-"in da club.' now, even though this was the most overplayed song of the century, its reallly good for running on a treadmill, or lifting some weights...its all about the beat.

I

INDIGO

nine inch nails - the downward spiral, broken, fixed, further
tool - lateralus, aenima
a perfect circle - the thirteenth step, mer de noms
ministry - filth pig
skinny puppy - the process
underworld - pearls girl
dmx - it's dark...
kurupt - the streets...
2pac - r u still down?
talib kweli & hi tek - reflection eternal