wooops bill o reily slip of the tounge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
i was listening to howard stern on my way home from werk this morning and heard them say how bill o reily said

"Mayor NagER"

then doubled back

"er- uh nagan"

They played the clip and as clear as day that fool said "Nager".... my question was how can u acidentally replace an "an" with an "er" on accident???? was it a slip of the tounge or an intentional under the radar racist remark?????

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
TV Journalists read teleprompters...and they are a bitch. If you've ever had to read off one, you'd know. It's very EASY to mistake n's for r's sometimes on those things...I don't think it was intentional, I think he probably just saw it wrong.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Sydal said:
TV Journalists read teleprompters...and they are a bitch. If you've ever had to read off one, you'd know. It's very EASY to mistake n's for r's sometimes on those things...I don't think it was intentional, I think he probably just saw it wrong.
well coupled with the fact that on his message board racist folx were cracking that same joke.. "nagen is a nager" or some bullshit like that... it was used already by someone on his website and is it coincidence that he repeats it??? on "accident"