Woodlone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2004
Just trying to see whats crackin in that Woodlone 530. If you from Woodlone let me know. I eventually want to make a Compilation of rappers from the 530. Gettin the ball rollin, so I want to see who is out there.

Dec 16, 2004
THERES HELLA HOMIEZ IN WOODLONE OR AROUND THERE LIKE NIMFO TRAVIESO AND OTHERS IVE HEARD OF OFF THAT CD 530 SICCALATION THERES ALOS HELLA HOMIEZ IN YUBA CITY, CHICO AND AROUND, THERES TALENT AROUND HERE HOMIE JUST GET A HOLD OF THE HOMIEZ WHO WERE ON THAT 530 SICCALATION CD ALRATOZ

Jun 14, 2002
PEOPLE FROM THE 530 CLICK AREN'T THE ONLY RAPPERS.THERE'S A LOT OUT HERE.I GOT ALL MY FOLKS OUT HERE,PLUS THERE'S LIL' FAGGS THAT CAN'T RAP THINKIN' THEY'RE HARD.BUT I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU.....THERE'S ALREADY OTHERS THAT HAVE GOT THE BALL ROLLIN'.

Dec 18, 2004
hey are you still looking for some people cause my borhters homies has a tight ass track he did with some homies.... hit me up on my pm'$

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Woodland ="Woodlone"???
I thought the "add the 'e' to the end of your towns name to make it sound gangsta" thing only applied to towns whos name already ends with "on" (comptone, stocktone etc)
thats like calling Oakland "Oaklone" or Maryland "Marylone".
????????

Jul 23, 2004
im cool off that said:
Woodland ="Woodlone"???
I thought the "add the 'e' to the end of your towns name to make it sound gangsta" thing only applied to towns whos name already ends with "on" (comptone, stocktone etc)
thats like calling Oakland "Oaklone" or Maryland "Marylone".
????????
Does it matter. We been reppin Woodlone for years. Thats just the way it is. Like Big Teflon said, we aint tryin ta make it sound gangsta. Woodlone is Woodlone.

@ene loc, I'll hit you up