Women Logic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
shera shaul is just the type of girls I like to do mean things too.

My best friend convinced his girl friend to get a abortion, then while she was getting it done, cleaned out there apartment and moved like 4 states, changing his number, also borrowed like 2000 from one of her friends to "pay the rent" which he just pocketed. We did other things to this bitch, but like a herpe she always comes back.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

My best friend convinced his girl friend to get a abortion, then while she was getting it done, cleaned out there apartment and moved like 4 states, changing his number, also borrowed like 2000 from one of her friends to "pay the rent" which he just pocketed. We did other things to this bitch, but like a herpe she always comes back.
THATS BOSS

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!

:siccness:

Apr 26, 2006
Bitches have waaaay too much power in this world now. Women's Right movement fucked shit up socially for our society today. They account for a lot of jobs that used to or can be occupied by men instead. They also go out on maternity leave and have to be temporarily replaced by their employer. Their a fucking burden.

Emotionally, bitches don't really need men anymore either aside from sex and reproduction. Their becoming more and more independent as society dictates the trend. They can simply cuddle up with their BFF's and hug their teddy bears, they don't need men anymore.

They need to get their asses back in the kitchen and start spreading their legs more often! lol

Men are the builders of this world.

Also guys, stop putting bitches up on a pedestal, that's why they have so much power. Treat them all the same and every guy will be capable of having a hot bitch or a bitch in general.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Bitches have waaaay too much power in this world now. Women's Right movement fucked shit up socially for our society today. They account for a lot of jobs that used to or can be occupied by men instead. They also go out on maternity leave and have to be temporarily replaced by their employer. Their a fucking burden.

Emotionally, bitches don't really need men anymore either aside from sex and reproduction. Their becoming more and more independent as society dictates the trend. They can simply cuddle up with their BFF's and hug their teddy bears, they don't need men anymore.

They need to get their asses back in the kitchen and start spreading their legs more often! lol

Men are the builders of this world.

Also guys, stop putting bitches up on a pedestal, that's why they have so much power. Treat them all the same and every guy will be capable of having a hot bitch or a bitch in general.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
broads are way too emotional, impulsive and vindictive to really ever truly ever run shit.
bitches are the biggest haters of other bitches, just because another female might look better than them. now if that aint the stupidest shit in the world i don't know what is.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Can someine post that Shera Shaul link up, i cant see it. Great topic though and very true. I was over in Arabian Peninsula earlier this year and those guys are geniuses. They keep their broads in check and everyone is better for it.