Who's The Bayliens??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2004
I've been hearing alot of good stuff about these dudes. I hear them on the radio alot too. The song is called "Bubblegum" w/ Cait La Dee. Clear Channel called them the bay' hottest new act. I seen them featured in Stash Magazine, Distortion 2 Static, Treal TV 2 and SOHH.COM where they killed some chick they were up against. I went to there my space page www.myspace.com/thebayliens and they really look like they working hard. Let me know if you heard about these cats

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I've been hearing alot of good stuff about these dudes. I hear them on the radio alot too. The song is called "Bubblegum" w/ Cait La Dee. Clear Channel called them the bay' hottest new act. I seen them featured in Stash Magazine, Distortion 2 Static, Treal TV 2 and SOHH.COM where they killed some chick they were up against. I went to there my space page www.myspace.com/thebayliens and they really look like they working hard. Let me know if you heard about these cats
They was at the Murs,Planet Asia show in Petaluma handin out flyers...cool cats....colorful dudes.

Feb 2, 2003
Yeah the Bayliens are tight, Enzyme Dynamite & Tripple J/Jay Three. I think Enzyme is at literally every underground hip-hop show I go to. He definitely puts in a lot of work and has been for a while. I remember him walking down the street with me and my boys after a Living Legends show about 5 years ago and freestyling for about 5-10 minutes just to sell us a $5 cd. You should check out a CD called "Bay Connects", presented by Xienhow. There's like 26 tracks but half are little skits, but there's a few pretty sick songs on there and Enzyme has some good verses. Bayliens are definitely an up and coming duo.

Apr 7, 2006
they seem dope got their own colorful style. i hear bubble gum a lot in some high school girls cars out in walnut creek lol but theyre dope.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bubblegum is the slap. The raps are definitely "super radio" friendly...I ain't heard the rest of the album but I bought Bubblegum on Itunes for 99cent after I seen the girl perform during a One Block Radius and Equipto show at the Elbo Room...The girl got pipes...

Jul 19, 2004
I COPPED THEIR ALBUM ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO IT YET. I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD THAT "BUBBLEGUM" SONG YA'LL TALKIN ABOUT.
Um well I heard they album "Crop Circles" and it slaps. They producer (Dublin Beats) is one of the hardest producers in the bay. I researched him he has produced for Xzibit, Fabolous, Jamie Fox and recently won a production deal in Scratch Magazine. These dudes are serious and they from the bay. CRAZY, cause I never hear them come up in discussions about who finna blow out here.
My folks hit me up from Phoenix and said he heard their single "Bubblegum" in Arizona on the major radio station a few times already..