Whos Gonna Win The AFC South?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Make It To the Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i agree with chree.... Texans might just make a huge run this year.... I think the colts may struggle a bit... although i will NEVER count peyton manning out... but if there was a year to do it, this might be the texans chance out south!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Colts, unless Peyton gets injured, which I have a feeling might happen

I could see the Titans & Texans fighting for wild card spots tho

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Not the Texans. Shottenheimer's gone, Tate's out for the season, Slaton fumbles, Arian Foster looks good but his name is Arian. I like the Shaub to Andre connection, but they aint no Colts...

Aug 9, 2006
Not the Texans. Shottenheimer's gone, Tate's out for the season, Slaton fumbles, Arian Foster looks good but his name is Arian. I like the Shaub to Andre connection, but they aint no Colts...
not till texans can prove they win more then 8 games a season...you forgot thier star defense player out for the first 4 games for ROIDS....what happen to bitch ass merriman after he came back from ROIDS....

colts will always be favorite to win untill the big head bastard retires...the rest of the AFC south will have to fight for crumbs untill then, Manning is like favre=not getting injured enough to not play :hurt: