Who's dope in SD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2003
So I'm looking to check out some albums from rappers from SD. Only rappers that I listen to from SD are the homie IRocc and Sidewayz Ent.

Who and what albums are classics? I havent heard that much of Mitchy and Big June's music, but I want to hear some more. No mixtape shit either. Where can I listen(preview) to some songs and also buy some cds?

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
mitchy's urban survival syndrome is a smash..cherry chuck gang is cool..don diego 2nd cd is the biznezz..treali duce trunk slump is hard az fuck..googie monsta shit is a classic..licwit, cee wee 3..oliver resse got a ill cd..stormin stakk food for a hater vol 1 & 2 is hard..gangsta gold latest cd is knockin..MY shit is knockin but u won't find it online..Fore got a ill cd out forensics..crhymes is pushin his latest cd on cd baby..master p's new cd is hard i'm pushin 50 and i can't stop..lol fuckin wit u..tha wrongkind shit is knockin..cricet stay droppin albums..cutthroat too could go on and on..Damu Black Mikey that newest shit is hard..lil daddy rich..lil b stone too

Status
Not open for further replies.