Who will win NFC North this season?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will have the best record?

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2006
Vikings have more then Peterson ya know...lol

not much but they do.

Jared Allen
Bernard Berrian
Cedric Griffin
Antoine Winfield
EJ Henderson
Steve Hutchinson
Bryant McKinnie
Chester Taylor
Pat Williams
Kevin Williams

come on now, you being a Bears' fan clouds your judgement.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
my toss up is between chicago and minnesota.

chicago got a huge upgrade @ quarterback with cutler, and he'll make their offense more potent. the defense is declining, though.

minnesota has a question mark @ quarterback, but they have an elite offensive line. not to mention the solid running back tandem of peterson and taylor. their defensive line is pretty solid, and they take away your running game.

overall, i'm gonna say minnesota...

Apr 10, 2006
Bears have a lot of question marks going into the season, with that being said and this poll is what we think will happen, here are my thoughts.
#1. Bears D-Line awakens(Thanks to new coach Rod marinelli)from there hibernation and helps this Defense back to top 5 status.

#2. Cutler shows that he was more than just having really good receivers in Denver helping him out.

#3. Orlando Pace and moving Chris Williams to RT solidify the Bears O-Line and become major upgrade over last seasons O-Line, which will mean more holes for Forte to run through.

#4. Hester develops even more than over the last 6 games of last season and with Cutler become a threat every play to "Fuck it, go deep" the way Sexy Rexy could not do with consistency.

#5. Bears go 11-5 and just beat the Vikings to win the division!!!