WHO WAS KATO? 2PACS MENTOR?>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I LISTEN TO CLASSIC TRACKS LIKE HOW LONG WILL THEY MOURN ME? AND I ALWAYS WONDERED WHO WAS KATO THAT HE TALKS ABOUT? ANYBODY GOT SOME INFO ON HIM? MUCH APPRECIATED

Apr 25, 2002
from the info presented in books and interviews 2pac did not know kato.......kato was big sykes homie
big syke was gonna ride for kato but pac said naw ride in teh studio and they made how long will they mourn me.....syke also went on to say how 2pac was like sponge where he soaked up all teh stuff that was going on around him and rapped about it....that is about how big syke said it in an interview

Jun 27, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
I know its fucked up but this shit had me lmmfao.

Werd me too; I can't tell if homie was being serious or if he was trynna be funny... but if he was being serious that just makes it even more comedy mayn... fuckin biters ey?

Apr 25, 2002
no...i still didnt learn who dude was..and maybe yall should save meaningless bullshit for threads like "how do u wipe your ass" and "would u suck your own dick if u could"