Who knew 2pac personally?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I met Pac one time, at the E40 video shoot at Franklin Jr. High, back in the early 90's. Pac had presence. Call me cheesy or whatvever, but it was like Pac had this aura about him that captivated everyone around him. From the limited contact I had with him, he seemed like a real down to earth dude. He wasn't hella flashy, or acting like a star. This was the day that he taught everyone how to roll a blunt in the Charlie Hustle video, and I 'll never forget how much weed he dropped while he was doing it, and he still rolled a chopper.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
i met pac a few times he used to have a group called the havnotts before he got the outlawz he used to runs wit this cat named mike cooley they used to be in a green charrakee he used to smoke weed with my cousin on p7 in central richmond i was in the brendas got a baby video,he was a cool cat

Pac was a very cool cat and yes down 2 earth , it was an honor that i got to work with such a legend like himself and the best this rap industry ever seen and will probably ever see,when i first met Pac it was in Frisco at an old gavin convention and we connected right there and then and years later to record Real Bad Boys which was one of my biggest sellin cd's (rip) Pac

May 18, 2002
MC_PM$ said:
I would like to see how many people here met or knew pac since everybody seems to over idolize and sometimes bite off his shit!

Over idolize him, huh? Tupac's art meant more to more people than any other, and if you can't figure out why, then you'll never know.

Jun 27, 2002
through negotiations and business deals i would have met Pac sooner or later, Leila did a lot of work with our documentary movie "born 2 be gangstas?" and im sure Pac would have been included if he wasnt assasinated...it was just a matter of time...

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I was just talkin with my homie about how a special muh fuckah 2pac was and he was disagree'n and shit saying pac was a menace to the minds of "blacks everywhere" (He's a devoted muslim w/farrakan and shit) I was diagree'n with him hella hard and I dont usually do that ...

pac touched alot of people, it's crazy that people disagree with him being the greatest of all time ... They say Biggie is the greatest cause he brought a whole coast back to the hip hop map but I say pac is the greatest cause he is an icon to black folks nah mean? ... The songs he made and his legend, aint no one fuckin with that shit ... i'm bout to put this bottle down though lmao

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I met Pac through my home girl Ms. Kilo, she had the song on the "Menace 2 Society" sound track "All Over A Hoe", we had a limo that night and drove around Hollywood, went to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles and had dinner. This is before Pac was with Death Row. I was even at Spice1 video shoot "Trigga Gots No Heart" When Pac put hands on the producer of the Movie Menace 2 Society. Pac was cool, we chilled on many accasions but when he went to Death Row, I didn't kick it as much unless I met up with Spice1 and he was around.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Met Pac twice. Once at Tha "Practice Lookin Hard" video(which I'm in) for E40 and once at Tha Mob Shop(Studio Ton's) in Vallejo on Springs Road when he did some vocals for I don't know what......but he rolled two different blunts. 1 for himself and 1 for tha camp. He liked to hold on to his blunt while he wrote his lyrics, I guess so that he wasn't rushed with a puff puff pass, so he was considerate when he rolled tha camp a blunt. He was a chaindanksmoker. Then, he laid his lyrics and then busted a pattern so quick out of there. I think he said that he was going to Frisco to fuck wid some cats at they studio. I really didn't trip off him back then cause he was just 2pacalypse from Digital Underground. Who would've thought that he was going to be who he became? It was a blessing to be able to have met him and smoke wid that cat. I remember tellin him that it was fucked up that he had got beat by some cops for jaywalking and he was surprised that I knew about that. That was tha last time I saw him.........He was tha REALEST RAPPER ever. Talked it, lived it and breathed it.

Jan 16, 2003
assassino2003 said:
Pac was a very cool cat and yes down 2 earth , it was an honor that i got to work with such a legend like himself and the best this rap industry ever seen and will probably ever see,when i first met Pac it was in Frisco at an old gavin convention and we connected right there and then and years later to record Real Bad Boys which was one of my biggest sellin cd's (rip) Pac
whats a gavin convention?

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
I met Pac in 93 in Atlanta at the Jack The Rapper convention we was in the lobby of the hotel beatin out my first solo project Straight from the streets, Pac walked up solo wit a bandana over his face sat down wit us and was like who know how to roll pulled out some weed and some blunts smoked wit us and chopped game for about an hour, after that it was all love every time i seen pac, that was a real ass nigga.....................

Feb 19, 2003
I met Pac breifly in like 90-91. he was doin' a show at the Santa Rosa fairgrounds with romper room as well as some other cats. Me and my boy Salaz chopped it up with him for a minute. He was clownin' on this cat from my high school for wearin' Hammer pants. shit was funny as hell

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Yo Musty u still got contacts for Leila? If so can ya shoot em to me or let her know MY info? I need to chop it up with her.

Thanks,
Mark

p.s. Just tell her "Kaos needs yer info" lol...She won't know me by Mark 7