who here thizzes at work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Smoke before work and at lunch, drunk a lil bit, but no Thizzin... I'm liable to cuz everybody out and tell to suck my dick... I'm rich... bitch I'm a muthafucking Rap star! Then come down later that day and email my boss and tell em I was drugged!

Apr 25, 2002
hellz chea thizz all day mayne i mix in like 3 pillz in my lucky charmz fo mac dreezy you beezy you know thizz or die then my mom pack me like 2 double stacks right next to my string cheeze and o.j. cuz u know that o.j. have u thizzin like mac dre then when i come home i BBQ like at least 4 more smackerz mayne and when i workz downtown at the block buster my boss be hatin me cuz i put mac dreezy on the speaker system and ladies complain and shit so i told that j-kat thizz or die and spit in his face and did the thizzle wiggle on his dome.

Feb 9, 2006
-TiM C- said:
hellz chea thizz all day mayne i mix in like 3 pillz in my lucky charmz fo mac dreezy you beezy you know thizz or die then my mom pack me like 2 double stacks right next to my string cheeze and o.j. cuz u know that o.j. have u thizzin like mac dre then when i come home i BBQ like at least 4 more smackerz mayne and when i workz downtown at the block buster my boss be hatin me cuz i put mac dreezy on the speaker system and ladies complain and shit so i told that j-kat thizz or die and spit in his face and did the thizzle wiggle on his dome.

ahahahaha he said on his dome hahahaha i love that word

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i do heroin while masturbating in a bathroom stall at work. As i lay with my face next to the toilet, i think about my life and the decisions i make. Then the janitor wakes me up.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
-TiM C- said:

i knw im gone be a h8r for this..but
sound like u should get off MD's nutz
:knockout:

even if u r fukkn round

Apr 25, 2002
nah mayne i do dis shit fo dre fuck da world we luv furl if furl told me to chop of my sack and become celibate i'd do that shit too cuz its thizz all day boyyyyyyy

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
-TiM C- said:
nah mayne i do dis shit fo dre fuck da world we luv furl if furl told me to chop of my sack and become celibate i'd do that shit too cuz its thizz all day boyyyyyyy
lol hella bitin !
nah j/f withcu
i mean yah MD is the Th1zz king nd shit
buh do it for ur self, not becuz some one told u 2

Apr 25, 2002
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
lol hella bitin !
nah j/f withcu
i mean yah MD is the Th1zz king nd shit
buh do it for ur self, not becuz some one told u 2

i do be doin it fo myslef cuz i got dat furly ghost in me theeeeeeeeeeeez or die

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Ghost ride the whip..go stupid...go dumb, dumb.

I thizz all the time and I'm a cab driver...punk ass passengers be tripping while I ghost ride the taxi...but I just put on a thizz face...like whaaaaaaaaat...yeeeeeee!

May 16, 2004
Yeah thizz kid its nuthin I tattooed MD on my neck and eat thizzles all day because drizzle said to pop thizzles and people that dont are beezies. Man quit knockin tim c he just puttin it down the way dre woulda wanted him to. Next ima get dimonds in my grill cuz dude had them too and Im tryin to live my life in the footsteps of furl just like how a gang of fools try that shit for jesus but for some of us MD is our jesus so to each is own. What do you rep.