WHO HAS THE 91SICCNESS ARCHIVES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I remember a year or two ago someone posted up a link for a site that showed inactive/expried webpages. I remember the link was for the old 91Siccness.com site.

I tried searching but I forget what the title was.

Anybody know where that post is, or have the website for the old pages?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah DJ Mark 7, that's it. I still cant find it though. I got this:

the goddamn internet said:
Robots.txt Query Exclusion.

We're sorry, access to http://www.91siccness.com has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Read more about robots.txt
See the site's robots.txt file.
Try another request or click here to search for all pages on 91siccness.com/
See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

Jun 2, 2002
there's a website where you can see all versions of any web site since it's beginning...we used it in some class i had last year, i cant remember what it's called though...it CAN be done, im sure somebody on here knows

Stealth

May 8, 2002
No...I think that's the original BART board. Back when BART and the 91Siccness had major net-beef. I'm talkin Roloc sent out his assassination squad and well-trained spys infiltrated BART under the cover of darkness. We lost a few good men out there. Disavowed all knowledge of their IP addresses. But back in those days, Roloc had to cover his ass or else anything was liable to pop off and start going nuts. Oh man...the old days. So savage. You net-kids nowadays have no idea what it was really like out there. A fucking warzone. Only the strongest survived. That's why all of us vets remaining...we're the best of the best. Our internet message board survival skills are so good that it makes internet-bitches want to have our net-babies.