Whats Your Most Anticipated Bay Area Rap Releases start of 2005?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Definatly The Jacka and Hussalah solos, I heard theres a new Messy Marv droppin too.

Apr 25, 2002
My biggest wish is that the state of CALIFORNIA starts getting love nationwide from the video & radio outlets. If the economy gets better and the artists quit hating on each other and quit worrying about who's "THE KING OF YADA YADA" then the fame will come. Yall forget that PAC kept CALIFORNIA together. Ever since he died the west broke apart like a broken heart. PAC united the underground with the mainstream. SNOOP, DRE, & XZIBIT are the only mainstream outlets for the west coast right now. It's a whole lot of pressure to try and put a whole coast of niggaz on ya back and PAC seemed to be the only nigga who was able to do it.
With how gay music is becoming now, I can't see the westcoast selling out and doing pop songs just to make a buck. I hope THE GAME blows up but from the bay? YUK maybe cause he's so versatile but that's about it.