Whatever happened to a rapper called Mr. Malik aka Hershey Loc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Whatever happened to this one rapper named Mr. Malik aka Hershey Loc? He supposed to be released with his own project under Sickwidit records. He was only featured once in the Southwest ryders comp. He was a good spitter in my opinion, but his album never came out right after. I remembered seeing his ad imprinted in the benches all over Cali and shit but whatever happened to this guy was a big mystery. Then he was dropped from the roster and his solo album never saw the light of day, nor himself. Whatever had happened to that guy? Is he still rappin' today. Even Levitti supposed to release his own album a long time ago and is the duo A-1 still in Sickwidit, I never had the chance to cop' their album nor the new Mossie and the new Suga T. :siccness: :siccness: :(

Jan 3, 2004
he was from the group illegal. he also was on a cut on the mossies album. if u remember him and a cat named jamal was on a track wit e-sermon called i gets bizzee. jamal got adopted by left eye rip and he used to live wit treach. they from jersey he bought a house in suisun aint heard shitfrom him musically he blamed 40, i dont know tho

Feb 12, 2003
Oh yeah, Hersey loc was tight, remember a song with him and Warren G on the soundtrack "nutty professor" soundtrack. shit was sick. Indeed he was a member of illegal, got that album from Jamal when he hooked up with Dallas Austin and the DEF squad, got also that sick ass video from the def squad album " el nino" entitled "countdown"