What ever happened to Deep Thought?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Sorry, just a random question. I dont know if he disappeared or if he changed his screen name or what.

Just remember that fool had me laughin my ass off, and was probably the only person capable of competing with mustunutz for 10,000

Jul 13, 2005
Deep Thought's Goodbye in another thread said:
*sigh*

Indeed the good 'ol days are long gone. Once certain members came into power, they began to use and abuse their powers to execute personal vendettas. This or they would simply aided their close board chums in fending off "big bad bullies" like myself. Essentially some of my best work would mysteriously "vanish" if I dared textually molest one of these "inner-circle" doughnut punchers (CcytzO comes to mind) or I'd find myself BANNED for a period of time. Where's the fun in that?

Some of my very best memories of this place involve members, incidents, and or subject matter that is apparently no longer acceptable.

WAR: CUMDEEPNHERASS, ladycrizzip187, EDJ, the RAPIST OR A Fag thread, NOSTRIL KING, Law faking his own death, the Cuban man/chick incident, Gilr(4)y & the norteno farmers, SheenaNicole pics, insecure ARTISTs, the White boyz with braids thread, Clown the person above/below you threads, VAMPS, 91siccness.com, Junior, BART going down and the Siccness squashing the beef and inviting them here and even giving them their own forum, What's your favorite Lynch track? threads, Sicx supporters vs. sane people, ARTISTs only dropping in to pimp rehashed mix CD's, COMMING SOON announcement threads that never came, the horndogs that browse the Sistas Side of the Siccness with their free hand and post Spit or swallow? threads, fending off the e*chesters from posting vile shit to my sister PoeticChocolate, and last but not least - WAR fucking Ryan's Steakhouse & Applebee's!

Sincerely,

Deep Theezy a.k.a. D-Money a.k.a. I'M NOT EDJ a.k.a. Yoda

The originator of "Bwhahahahahaha!"

-out
this should explain it.

Jul 18, 2005
I had to re-register because the asshole mod's banned both of my previous names...THA RIPPA and RaginHomosexual. The post that DT put that "goodbye" in was 100% on point -- all the vets who brought good, intelligent conversation to the boards (with the obvious exception of a few posters -- 20 Sixx comes to mind) were either banned or drifted away due to bullshit on the site. It's really saddening to see a site like this become complete bullshit -- one would think that a RAP (you know? The same genre that "Fuck The Police" is from?) board would be the one place where you could say just about anything and not worry about being banned.

WAR The Ragin Homosexual Classic Forum Post.

Tha Rippa -- Vet since 1999