What do you think of the Bengals?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Chris Henry has been arrested 4 times this offseason.
One draft pick broke into his roomate's room at Florida State and stole electrical equipment.
Odell Thurman just got a 4 game suspension for substance abuse violations.
And they just drafted Amahd Brooks.

I used to be really scared of having them in my division - I saw them as an up and coming team. But damn lately they've just been having some bad press.

Are they still a threat or are they about to collapse?

Mar 16, 2005
They will still be the same olf bungles no matter how good they think they are. I mean seriously they had a great up & coming team, but Palmer goes down (who knows how well he will come back), and all the off season trouble....these things bring them back to mediocracy pretty quick.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I think they are a damn good team, and if it wasnt for that bullshit roll into palmer, they woulda beat the steelers

Jun 24, 2005
They're a bunch of fuckin' thugs. They should just form a jailhouse team and play against the prison guards.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i think they're still a threat. i don't know if they'll be as good as they were last year, i see them being 9-7. a wild card team at the most. they'll get things done on offense with palmer, rudi, housh, and 7-11. they really need to get shit straight on d though. they forced a lot of turnovers early in the year, but fell the fuck off later in the year.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah I think they either led the league or were up there in interceptions. The articles I've been reading said they drafted Ahmad Brooks to replace Odell Thurman while he's gone. I still think they're a definate threat, especially after how Palmer played last year, and then they made a shitload of upgrades this offseason. Its just all these player mishaps are gonna have to have some effect at some point.

If it weren't for all this stuff I could have guessed a 10+ win season again, but maybe (hopefully) not now.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't see many of the off-season things being an issue....i think the only real concern with the team is palmer & if he's ready....I've been rooting for the bungles for a while, they're my 2nd favorite team behind the Raiders
and:
MOREBASS said:
They have the dopest jerseys.
thats the damn truth....but they don't sell ANY bengals shit on the west coast....although I wouldn't wear it in frisco, they might think I'm one of them since orange & black are the giants colors also

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Devil_Dog_Dre said:
To me the Raiders and the Bucs have the dopest jerseys in the NFL.
I love the raiders, but I hate that everything is always so plain. plain ass jersey. plain ass hats. the tiger stripes breathe life into the bengals jerseys....and their B logo is coo too.

Jun 1, 2002
DAMN FATAL IT'S HIS FUCKIN OPINION MAN..I THINK RAIDERS JERSEYS ARE CLEAN AS FUCK. SO WHAT IF THEY ARE BASIC AND PLAIN? ALL JERSEYS NEED NOT BE BUSY WITH CRAZY NEW DESIGNS. I LIKE THE FACT THAT OUR JERSEYS STAY THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE DECADES.

YOU JUST LIKE TO BASH OUR TEAM.. WELL WE GOT YOUR BOY RANDY, FUCKO! LOL

May 2, 2002
Another one arrested...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2527573

CINCINNATI -- Officers trying to arrest Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Matthias Askew after a parking violation used a Taser to subdue him and charged him with resisting arrest.

The 24-year-old Askew struggled with officers trying to handcuff him Saturday evening and broke away before he was shocked, police spokesman Lt. Tom Lanter said. Askew ignored an officer's warning to move his illegally parked car and then refused to give his identification, Lanter said.

Askew, also charged with obstructing official business, was released on his own recognizance and was scheduled to appear in court Monday, a jail official said.

The 6-foot-5, 302-pound lineman was a fourth-round draft pick in 2004 from Michigan State. He played in five games as a rookie, but was active for only one game last season.

Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said Sunday morning he could not confirm Askew's arrest and had no other information.

The arrest came about a week after Bengals owner Mike Brown issued a statement to reassure fans the team has standards for its players. Three other Bengals have been charged with criminal offenses in recent months.

"We want our fans to know that we share their concerns regarding the recent off-field conduct of several Bengals players," Brown said in the statement. "We expect our players to be good citizens, as most are, and we hold them accountable for their conduct under team and league rules."

Last month, second-year receiver Chris Henry pleaded not guilty in Covington, Ky., to charges that he provided alcohol to three underage females. He also faces a drunken driving charge in suburban Cincinnati, and is scheduled for trial Aug. 21 in Florida on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon.

A.J. Nicholson, a fifth-round pick in April, was charged last month with burglarizing the apartment of a former Florida State teammate. He also faces grand theft and vandalism charges in Florida.

Also last month, defensive end Frostee Rucker was charged with two counts of spousal battery and vandalism in Los Angeles. The third-round pick has denied the allegations.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Coach Lewis better start cutting some of these cats to make a statement. That would never happen to a team Parcell's is coaching.

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
DAMN FATAL IT'S HIS FUCKIN OPINION MAN..I THINK RAIDERS JERSEYS ARE CLEAN AS FUCK. SO WHAT IF THEY ARE BASIC AND PLAIN? ALL JERSEYS NEED NOT BE BUSY WITH CRAZY NEW DESIGNS. I LIKE THE FACT THAT OUR JERSEYS STAY THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE DECADES.
Word!
Fuck these gay ass modern jersey's in the NFL..lookin like some AFL crap.
Raiders have the best jersey's in all pro sports IMO. Cant fuck with the silver and black.

Thats my opinion..if you dont like it FUCK YOU