What do you do in your spare time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Aside from listen to rap music and go onto the Siccness?

I like to blaze, keep up on NFL info, write rhymes, do a little scratching, go to the shooting range and fire off some guns, work out, read a little, play pick up football games, videogames, etc.

I know most people probably do shit along those lines, but I need more hobbies. I just listed down a few things that I LOVE to do off the top of my head. I'm hopin I read somethin on here that someone else does that maybe I could start doing in my spare time.

So I dunno if you like cooking or working on cars or impregnating teenagers or what, but list up your hobbies. The more orginal the better. But basically something that you can get better at the more you commit yourself to it. Something to do in your spare time that has room for improvement and growth.

Sooooooooooo lay it on me :dead:

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I usually sleep or kick it with my little sisters ..try to relax because of my back...vacation somewhere..write or draw.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
play Paintball, will be professional after i finish school.. I work at the field in American Canyon (vallejo), Paintball Jungle

Smoke weed and do whatever comes along with that, mostly just chill and listen to music or play video games.

go to the gym about 5 or 6 days a week, although sometimes i go into periods where im lazy as fuck and dont go, right now im good about it since I dont have shit else to do.

drive around town aimlessly, especially when new bay cd's come out that i need to soak in, since my car system is way better than my speakers at home

mdma.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Jerk off
go biking
go somewhere where there are a lot of females and just check out some broads

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anything that has to do with Pro football..... Madden, NFL Network, take my son to the park to run routes and shoot hoopes, only lift weights two days a week.....

May 17, 2002
Spend time with wife and kids, run (my alone time away from my wife and kids, thank god), root for the Titans (ok we will suck this up coming year), watch the big lebowski over and over again (and the movie is several years old)!

May 8, 2002
I listen to lots and lots of music, I run ball, Im big into the NFL and NBA, smoke alot of weed, and take my dogs out to practice(lots of runnin and wieght pulling and sleeve work) for the Iron Dog competion we participate twice a year in.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
MOSA said:
I usually sleep or kick it with my little sisters ..try to relax because of my back...vacation somewhere..write or draw.
Whoaa!!! I spit out my drink when I read that, didn't realize it was a girl saying that. I don't know what to expect now though. MeloTrauma makes it seem possible for anything with his cousinly love thread. But, I realized and made a simple mistake.

And I work, sleep, go to school, drink, smoke, play sports, video games, listen to music, write, some other stuff.