weres the madinsane new years party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I went to a house party, then to some bars in downtown Wilmington.
Low key, and very good times.

No new years kiss, but fuck it.
I ain't tripped.

Plenty of New Years hugs though. :classic:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
I have no pictures, but I spent all of New Years Eve at a Strip Club talking to the one of the flyest chicks I have ever met making out in the private booths even though thats a no no.

along with sucking cocks in private booths. jesus man howd every dudes cock taste that had an extra hundred bucks? which reminds me of a story involving me,mars,jrz and griff and the market street cinema (wheres theres no "kissing" in the private booths) hahahha. i was banging this bitch with a condom on but my cock kept goin limp cause i hate condoms so she took it off and sucked my cock and told me to cum all over her tits. i swear to fucking god as SOON as i nutted on her tits she was called to the main stage where mars rz and the boys were. so they were sittin front row and she was dancin around and i threw a buncha ones in front of them on the stage and she one by one rubbed all their faces in her tits. i casually leaned over and asked either mars or rz i really cant remember who was right next to me and asked em "dude hows my nut taste?"

by the way, way to join the navy fag.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
along with sucking cocks in private booths. jesus man howd every dudes cock taste that had an extra hundred bucks? which reminds me of a story involving me,mars,jrz and griff and the market street cinema (wheres theres no "kissing" in the private booths) hahahha. i was banging this bitch with a condom on but my cock kept goin limp cause i hate condoms so she took it off and sucked my cock and told me to cum all over her tits. i swear to fucking god as SOON as i nutted on her tits she was called to the main stage where mars rz and the boys were. so they were sittin front row and she was dancin around and i threw a buncha ones in front of them on the stage and she one by one rubbed all their faces in her tits. i casually leaned over and asked either mars or rz i really cant remember who was right next to me and asked em "dude hows my nut taste?"

LOL

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
This fucking guy... lol

A Stripper VS a normal girl. A typical girl is a whore so what's the difference?

And...

Oh my bad I didn't join everyone's beloved Army where you get thrown into a job that you probably don't want and your experience doesn't really count for shit.
"What did you do in the Army?"
"I was Infantry."
Definitely gonna hook you up with that. I hope yall mother fuckers go to college or something if they even hook you up with college.

I'll go somewhere in the Middle East most likely just like anyone else via IA and I mean go there not sit on a ship in some fucking bay over there. Feet in the sand - Gun in my hand type shit.
You go there? I never heard that you did. I know Justin did. Are you even still in the Army? Cuz I was hearing some shit like you ain't.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i was banging this bitch with a condom on but my cock kept goin limp cause i hate condoms so she took it off and sucked my cock and told me to cum all over her tits. i swear to fucking god as SOON as i nutted on her tits she was called to the main stage where mars rz and the boys were. so they were sittin front row and she was dancin around and i threw a buncha ones in front of them on the stage and she one by one rubbed all their faces in her tits. i casually leaned over and asked either mars or rz i really cant remember who was right next to me and asked em "dude hows my nut taste?"
OWNED

Mar 22, 2007

Coen Brothers could not have directed a better scenario LOL

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
New Years Like All Holidays Just Blew. At Least Me & My Boy Cold Shadow Got A Little Slanging Done Of My Albums. Coulda Been Better If Only Those Suckass Batteries I Bought For The Boombox From The 99 Cent Store Worked! & If People Weren’t So Flaky & Really Wanted To Make Some $ Instead Of Being All “I Wanna Spend My New Years With My Girl” & Shit…Then It Woulda Been Better.

Better Be A Good Year 2008…

[Mutters] You Sonofabitch…..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ kissing strippers while they're at work.....

LMAO @ Big Rich's story tho....that shit sounds like something out of a movie.....don't be suprised if one day I write a script and that's one of the scenes.....don't worry, I'll name the character rich :classic:

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
lol @ kissing strippers while they're at work.....
I ain't trippin' son. If strippers wanna play and talk on the phone I gives not one fuck. They to me are no worse than any other female. Not when the last girl I fucked tells me I'm the twelveth person she got fucked by.

Shit is a little stricter here than where Rich went. Stripping is regulated in SD. You need a license just to do it from the city or some shit. The police pose undercover to catch girls slippin' and offer then money for prostitution like activities. People stand by to make sure nothing silly goes on in the private rooms.

and..

Imma go see Little Momma the weekend after next.

Southern California treats me better than the North ever did.

"So Troublesome What What"

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I ain't trippin' son. If strippers wanna play and talk on the phone I gives not one fuck. They to me are no worse than any other female. Not when the last girl I fucked tells me I'm the twelveth person she got fucked by.

Shit is a little stricter here than where Rich went. Stripping is regulated in SD. You need a license just to do it from the city or some shit. The police pose undercover to catch girls slippin' and offer then money for prostitution like activities. People stand by to make sure nothing silly goes on in the private rooms.
I dunno....I knew a few strippers and I know they're about their money.....and I don't see no anti-viral mouthwash on the market....but if you insists that SD strippers are that much cleaner then hey, more power to you
and..

Imma go see Little Momma the weekend after next.

Southern California treats me better than the North ever did.

"So Troublesome What What"
she's looking great in that "laying down" pose (I love how titties look in that "laying down" pose) but the other pics, not so much......I mean she don't look bad (meaning not good) in those pics, its just in the first pic she looks BAD (run dmc/mike jones who mike jones definition)