Wendy Day on the bay movement! she's a boss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
For those who aint seen this yet...
I gotta tell ya...it was cool to see a Hyphy Show (Thizz Nation, Keak Da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B., Mac Mall, etc), but it was even cooler to meet Mista FAB's team. Sometimes, as I travel around the country, I meet the teams behind artists and am not impressed (including NY where the industry is based) because it's usually the artist's brother, or cousin, or neighbor's siter's brother's dog's uncle representing them. Then I met Stretch and Gary. I can't ever recall being so impressed with the level of industry knowledge, sheer drive and ability, and business acumen of any artist's representative before. They had me all fucked up. OK, I know I just offended every team everywhere around the US, but you gotta meet these guys in the Bay to understand what I'm saying. Not only do they know what they are doing, but they even know the inside industry gossip that like 10 people in the inner circle of the NY Urban Music industry know. Very, very impressive