Wayz too help the forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
BESIDES THE OBVIOUS... what can we do too keep this forum cracking? I kno the bullshit threadz by the 12yr old E-thugz can be overwhelming but ive done what i could too begin the process of helping ease some of the booshit in here.. I think folx gotta realize that when someone decides too stir the pot of shit talk that they feed off the replies that follow too keep it growing.. Im not gonna name any names or nothin like that but im not sure if all of us are really understanding that fact.

I kno when i read a dumbass thread that is meant too rile me up made by some skkkrap with an internet connection and a mouth full of garbage thinking they're tight by speaking on shit out of harmz reach, that i feel the urge too respond or do some shit like go into the socal forum and jus stir funk in there but its not gonna help anything... they want too think that by talking shit inside the forum is gonna kill it... good luck.. cuz its not going anywhere... There are other places too connect and what not but ill always come bakk.. :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Aug 8, 2003
Ok heres what you do...

when u see a thread or reply made by an E-thug..

clik their name then view their profile...

on the right it says "add user too ignore list"

Use it wisely... :knockout:

Mar 25, 2005
I WOULD SAY JUST IGNORE THEM AND JUST ADD TO THE MAIN TOPICS FOR MUSIC. FOR THE TWO OR THREE SKRAMPAS THAT COME ON HERE TRYING TO RUIN SHIT, THERES PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO DONT MIND REPLYING BACK BECAUSE MY JOB IS PRETTY SLOW RIGHT NOW AND THIS SHIT MAKES MY DAY FASTER. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP, IT MAKES THEM FEEL "HARDCORE" TO TALK ABOUT SKRAP LIFE BECAUSE ITS THE INTERNET, BUT IF THEY STEPPED OUTSIDE THEIR HOUSE THEYD GET SLAPPED ACROSS THEIR SKRAP ASS FACES! END OF STORY!

Dec 16, 2004
TROLL said:
Ok heres what you do...

when u see a thread or reply made by an E-thug..

clik their name then view their profile...

on the right it says "add user too ignore list"

Use it wisely... :knockout:
THIS SHIT ACTRULLY WORKED, GOOD LOOKIN' OUT TROLL.

Oct 23, 2005
TROLL said:
BESIDES THE OBVIOUS... what can we do too keep this forum cracking? I kno the bullshit threadz by the 12yr old E-thugz can be overwhelming but ive done what i could too begin the process of helping ease some of the booshit in here.. I think folx gotta realize that when someone decides too stir the pot of shit talk that they feed off the replies that follow too keep it growing.. Im not gonna name any names or nothin like that but im not sure if all of us are really understanding that fact.

I kno when i read a dumbass thread that is meant too rile me up made by some skkkrap with an internet connection and a mouth full of garbage thinking they're tight by speaking on shit out of harmz reach, that i feel the urge too respond or do some shit like go into the socal forum and jus stir funk in there but its not gonna help anything... they want too think that by talking shit inside the forum is gonna kill it... good luck.. cuz its not going anywhere... There are other places too connect and what not but ill always come bakk.. :siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

this fat ugly elephant is alawyas gettin all butt hurt. go do us a favor and just leave u fucken willymamoth

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
?????? I DON'T KNOW HOMIE, THE POSITION OF MODERATOR DIDN'T COME WITH A PRINTABLE MANUAL....NOT TRYIN' TO BE A SMART ASS JUST LETTIN' YOU KNOW YOU COULD PROBALY TEACH ME SOMETHIN' 'CAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

May 30, 2003
hahahaha... well on another forum im on the moderators can ban people but they can still re-register but you can also ban their ip address which stops them from opening another account..

Damn I should be a moderator on this bitch ha!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Dont Think Woodie Can Do Anything But Delete And Move Threads, Juss East Co Co Forum Related Shit, But I Know If Sumone Hits Up Nemo, Then He Can Ban The IP, But Even Then, Alot Of Ppl Fuck Wit AOL, And It Randomizes Your IP, So Dudes Can Still Get Around That Shit

If They Really Wanna Ban Sumone, You Do A Hardware Ban, It Takes Down Ur GUID Number Which Is Unique To Everyone Computer, And Bans That Person Til They Buy A New PC

May 13, 2002
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE POWER TO BAN PEOPLE ON THE BOARD ARE... NEMO AND B-PLEASE.. SO IF YOU GUYS WANT SOMEBODY BANNED PM THEM.. IM SURE THEY WILL DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS..