VERBAL CONTACT, KC FOLKS THOUGHTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
Yo this is The Saint of "Verbal Contact." I read ya little post by NINE1TREY and Flip ya wig and I mean so what if ya not feeling my group.I mean we have fans who are and touring making our money taking care of business. And as for NINE1TREY yo man I am smellin haterism all on you. I mean you said "My thoughts exactly. Never understood why they received so much recognition." Well for one music is good and the fact that we aren't trying to sound like everybody else here copying the style of the Bay area. Also we are doing us. Not faking to be the hardest ganster in K.C. We make our own good music and do it without sampling. Catch the shows and if you rap do you and see how hard it is instead of hatin. And as for Flip ya wig. I am really surprised for that post you did... One1!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
im still not feeling you.. you all could have a million fans and go platinum and it wont change my taste in music, you can come as "diffrent: as you want, fuckin be andre 3000 if ya want but its not me.. keep grinding though, i dont have hate towards you just diffrent taste in music yamean? i want everyone to do well in life and i for sure have a speical spot for ANYone in kc who is tryna make it...

feel me?

Aug 18, 2002
Never a hater man....just being honest. I bought the first album as a matter of fact. And like Law said, I'm up for everybody in KC to do big things. I just ain't really feelin your style, which honestly thier are MANY cats in KC I don't think are half as good as somebody else....but really its all personal taste.

Jul 11, 2005
You know it really dont matter! Everybodys got they own taste, and thats on everythang. I just want to know if ya'll got anything out so I can peep it and see whats ya'll cup of teas...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yeah I don't rap... Just a fan..... My cup of tea, is more like a wax, smigg dirtee, I rocc, j.cin, mitchy slick, damu, etc.....

tighest in kc? I don't know.

Jul 11, 2005
Awhhh Shit. Now I see. But on the real callin my muthafuckin group Booty and saying that old punk shit about some Andre 3000 is bullshit. And all the dick rydas cosignin fuck them to. If you dont feel my shit that's cool, I can respect that but talking shit, fuck that! I ain't with all this old typing punk shit. Lets meet... Any fuckin where so we can see whats face to face...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yeah. I feel you man, I can take my opinon off the board, and I didn't mean any offense with the andre 3000 shit, I'm just sayin he does wild shit and is still successfull...... And we can meet if you'd like... Kc is too small for us not to cross paths at some point...

Aug 18, 2002
Saintdog said:
You know it really dont matter! Everybodys got they own taste, and thats on everythang. I just want to know if ya'll got anything out so I can peep it and see whats ya'll cup of teas...
We working on some shit right now man. My cup...would be the king himself Tech N9ne. Other than that, I'd have many others in KC that I think doing the damn thing rap/hip-hop wise.

Donte' Slusha, Kutt Calhoun, Approach, Big Krizz Kalico, Empire/Grant Rice, Boy Big, Skatterman & Snug Brim, SoundsGood, among many others, most you might know bout yet.

Jul 11, 2005
Yea I'd like to meet. I mean I take my music serious on my life. You see I feel alot of so called local rap celebrities are wack. But I wont mention any names because having a name in the game could step on them. Also I respect other artist for even trying and if they are succeeding I actually feel good seeing a hometown nigga doing his thang. If I think they are wack I will just say I am not feelin them now. Not they are wack, Booty, or shitty... I keep my comments to myself. I got a new cd that just dropped called "Marked Territory." This one has been out for about 3 weeks and has alot of my peers saying this is the best shit we have ever done. One columist in L.A. even said " It's like we done a full 180 degree turn into the right direction." I can live with people not feelin my music because my music aint for everybody. But disrespecting it pisses me off. I feel that I may have rushed the "Welcome to the Hood" cd a bit. But you will see the new "Marked Territory" will show a better side of our music.

Aug 18, 2002
Saintdog said:
Yea I'd like to meet. I mean I take my music serious on my life. You see I feel alot of so called local rap celebrities are wack. But I wont mention any names because having a name in the game could step on them. Also I respect other artist for even trying and if they are succeeding I actually feel good seeing a hometown nigga doing his thang. If I think they are wack I will just say I am not feelin them now. Not they are wack, Booty, or shitty... I keep my comments to myself. I got a new cd that just dropped called "Marked Territory." This one has been out for about 3 weeks and has alot of my peers saying this is the best shit we have ever done. One columist in L.A. even said " It's like we done a full 180 degree turn into the right direction." I can live with people not feelin my music because my music aint for everybody. But disrespecting it pisses me off. I feel that I may have rushed the "Welcome to the Hood" cd a bit. But you will see the new "Marked Territory" will show a better side of our music.
Man, I mean no disrespect...but it does seem many people that ain't usually on the net take comments the too serious. What I may type in someday is mostly just being honest, and thats the gist of it. Like I said before, I listened/bought your first album and I didn't find too much that I personally was moved by. But, like I say many, many times before....the main reason KC ain't doing anything yet a "mainstream" level is cuz too many people hate/talk shit on every other artist in the town. To me, if I don't like I tell the cat I don't like it and if they can't handle it then that thier own problem. Cuz no matter how you look at it, if the PEOPLE buying it ain't digging it then its just another grain of sand in a desert of rappers.