uhjoihklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
woke up at 11, alarm clock buzzin off the hook/smoke a blunt then my mind was shook/ jumpt in da shower, so ill get my playa pimp mojo power/ call my girl n shes on the way, stopped at the liquor store to grab me sum allazay/ its about 1 45 n im faded, tryin to this get this pussy strait un belated/ you know what im sayin, got my jimmmy cap so that im not sprayin/then i hit up sum joints, all up in crotch was pussy all bangin/ and i nutted bout 7 times, took off the rubber n made the bitch clean da shiit. then i stoipped on a dime/ thats what i paid but less for the mack that i made. strait turnin girls out with my lyricaL power/ stuck up in this pussy so long i need fresh powder./ that what we call sweet cunt, strait buckin wit my dick head n shaft as the pump/ so now im blastin these butty slugs in her face/ im drunk an shit so pay attention to what im rappin shittin n pukin just long as i might be crappin

Jun 4, 2002
smoke a blunt then my mind was shook/ jumpt in da shower, so ill get my playa pimp mojo power/ call my girl n shes on the way, stopped at the liquor store to grab me sum allazay/ its about 1 45 n im faded,

LOL!!! that shit had me rolling you smoked a blunt then you took a
shower that would of did it for my high!! then you go to the liquor store
and buy some allazay and your twisted? lol!! whats that stuff like 10 proof!! im j/p!! keep it up!!